Hacking Problem trying to load homebrew channel

trollindungeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, im gonna go straigth with my problem, i just tried several times to load homebrew channel
from loadiine.ovh ( webpage detects my frm version just fine ) and it always end in a freeze screen so i have to restart my wii u again and again.
i have setup my sd card correctly and my firmware version is 5.3.2, i though to give it a shot and update to 5.5.1 but i would prefer to stay in this firmware, any idea why is this happening?

thank you in advance!

D

Deleted User

Numerous people have reported instant success after updating to 5.5.1, but it's your choice.
Another thing you can try is resetting your browser's save data.

What do you mean by freeze? Does the console freeze on a white screen or a black screen with text?

Reactions: 7Robins

Hawner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think I have the same problem. In my case, the screen goes black with white letters that say "FSGetMountSource failed".

Last time I used the WiiU, less than a week or so ago, it worked fine. I installed some new apps with the Homebrew store. Today I just pasted a new game inside and it doesn'¡t go further than the loadiine.ovh webpage version check.

Darbness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was having problems as well then I self hosted. You can try Darbness.com might work better for you. It did for me. (I am on the same local network as the server tho)

trollindungeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I really appreciate your replies, when i say freeze i mean that the browser start to loading a new page (after the "step 1 blabla" message but then it freeze inmediatly in the process, when i tried in wiiubru the error is different because it just need to try to enter this webpage to get the console crashed in a all black screen with random white pixels.
Im gonna try to self host this script and let you know what happen

EDIT: i self hosted homebrew files and now i get a black screen with random white pixels every time i tried (i always clean wii u browser data between atemps).
So im thinking about updating to 5.5.1

Last edited by trollindungeon,

Darbness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really appreciate your replies, when i say freeze i mean that the browser start to loading a new page (after the "step 1 blabla" message but then it freeze inmediatly in the process, when i tried in wiiubru the error is different because it just need to try to enter this webpage to get the console crashed in a all black screen with random white pixels.
Im gonna try to self host this script and let you know what happen

Same error on my site?

trollindungeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yeap, it seems that your webpage detects my firmware but then a white page loads without freezing it at all.
the other posibility would be that im setuping sd card with bad files but i took them from original source.

trollindungeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Problem resolved.
i just updated at firmware 5.5.1 and now works like a charm. took me one try with loadiine.ovh.
anyway im still intrigued about the issue with 5.3.2 version considering that this was the very first
firmware version to be hacked and fully functional with loadiine.

Last edited by trollindungeon,
Reactions: Deleted User

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem resolved.
i just updated at firmware 5.5.1 and now works like a charm. took me one try with loadiine.ovh.
anyway im still intrigued what is the issue with 5.3.2 version considering that this was the very first
The truth is, most of us trying to build launch points online or offline do not have a 5.3.2 to play with. It's not that loadiine.ovh works better for 5.5.1 its just that the author doesn't have a 5.3.2 wii u to test with. I'm in the same boat with my AIO. I've done as much as I can for 5.3.2 users without having my own to test with.

trollindungeon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The truth is, most of us trying to build launch points online or offline do not have a 5.3.2 to play with. It's not that loadiine.ovh works better for 5.5.1 its just that the author doesn't have a 5.3.2 wii u to test with. I'm in the same boat with my AIO. I've done as much as I can for 5.3.2 users without having my own to test with.
i understand your point, its really imposible to program something stable without having the tools to test it.
I got my 5.3.2 wii u directly from nintendo as a refurbished product , practical and cheapest way to get a console with this kind of firmware.

Reactions: Deleted User

oldsk00l

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Problem resolved.
anyway im still intrigued about the issue with 5.3.2 version considering that this was the very first

I had the same problem with 5.3.2 and loadiine.ovh... Countless times...
Then i switched to self hosting (Android + Kafluke's files) and now i have 95% success.
Maybe 1 freeze from 20 tries. I preferred to spoofe instead of updating to 5.5.1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: @AncientBoi how are you ? :evil: :D +2