Problem to install games in Atmosphère 1.5.3 (URGENT HELP PLEASE)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure you are using the original USB-C cord that came with your Switch, NOT USB-C to USB-C, and NOT a cheap off-brand cord.
Did the Switch ever come with a USB-C cable? I bought two V1, and never noticed a USB-C cable in the box. Maybe newer Switch revisions include the cable? On the other hand, the pro controller came with a USB-C cable to charge it.

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did the Switch ever come with a USB-C cable? I bought two V1, and never noticed a USB-C cable in the box. Maybe newer Switch revisions include the cable? On the other hand, the pro controller came with a USB-C cable to charge it.
Mine comes with an original USB-C cable with a "Nintendo" printed.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My launch console came with the standard USB-C to USB-A cord, Nintendo-branded. I only use that when I transfer files from my PC to my Switch.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine comes with an original USB-C cable with a "Nintendo" printed.
It came with your Switch, not with the pro controller? If so, that means the packaging is different in your part of the world.
Post automatically merged:

My launch console came with the standard USB-C to USB-A cord, Nintendo-branded. I only use that when I transfer files from my PC to my Switch.
I didn't buy my two V1 at launch, but my oldest came with firmware 2.3, so still pretty early. Both are unpatched, and both didn't include a USB-C cable, just the charger, as Hayato213 mentioned above.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It came with your Switch, not with the pro controller? If so, that means the packaging is different in your part of the world.
Maybe I am just confused, then. Maybe this cord DID come with my Pro Controller.

Hmmm.

Well, we can at least confirm that the quality of the cord makes a difference. If you have an original Nintendo-branded USB-C to USB-A cord, you will have the highest success rate.

I have also used a Turtle Beach cord, and that worked fine, and I have at least a dozen cords that absolutely do not work.

Cord quality matters.

Reactions: Dust2dust

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi everybody.

Hi everybody.
I finally did solve my problem.
In other post I saw someone talking about some HATS that is a pack of folders and files who contains all of newest version of all programs needed to run the atmosphere properly.

Then, I downloaded the HATS zip file, made a factory reset on my NS, format the SD card and put all the HATS files inside de SD.
The problem has vanished and I'm very happy.

My only sadness is because I've made a backup of my saves using the EdiZon, but now the Edizon can't restore the saves. Appears and "error -2" and the save has not restored.

But, I'm happy at all.

Thank you very much for all help that I received here.
Edizon is not for saves backup/restore, you can use JKSV or Checkpoint for that. even DBI includes a BACKUP/RESTORE saves function.

TRSRCDZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Edizon is not for saves backup/restore, you can use JKSV or Checkpoint for that. even DBI includes a BACKUP/RESTORE saves function.
It's too late my friend ... T_T
Now I have to complete all my games again. kkkkk

Thank you so much for help

• Sad
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2