Surexius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My cousin has bought a DSi, I figured I could sort her out pretty good by buying a DSi and sticking on AKAIO software on it but for some reason the only thing that comes up is 'An error has occoured press and hold the power button'. Normally I use the Acekard 2.1 all the time and have no problems, also the card works perfectly well on my DS lite. Any ideas/suggestions?

Im using AKAIO 1.6RC1, is that DSi compatable?

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well are you using ak2.1 on dsi? or ak2i?
ak2i is compatible with dsi.... and if you're using ak2i on dsi check your version setting in setting button, up screen - lower left.
you can update ak2i here.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to download this file and run it using the Acekard 2i in your DS lite. Then it should work on the DSi after.
(BTW, this file is the 'updated' file that has less chances of bricks compared to the older file)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A 'brick' is what you call a non-working piece of hardware. If you use the file in my previous post, there's a smaller chance of your Acekard 2i breaking.

Surexius

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif
thanks guys!

Danny phantom..... werid side effect. You should make that previous topic sticky or this one as Im pretty sure if anyone is buying a DSi at the minute and getting an acekard their DSi will be version 1.4 or above to prevent the likes of Acekards working.

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
This thread won't get stickied since no people that comes to this forum reads them, and no one uses the search either since everone makes a new thread over and over again.

toxicflash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sinistral89 said:
This thread won't get stickied since no people that comes to this forum reads them, and no one uses the search either since everone makes a new thread over and over again.

rofl2.gif

my personal favourite new threads are the " What flash card is the best?" or the "what game should i play now?" threads
dry.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
toxicflash said:
Sinistral89 said:
rofl2.gif
my personal favourite new threads are the " What flash card is the best?" or the "what game should i play now?" threads
dry.gif
The ones I hate the most are
'Is there a patch for ..... on my R4 yet ?'

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Surexius said:
biggrin.gif
thanks guys!

Danny phantom..... werid side effect. You should make that previous topic sticky or this one as Im pretty sure if anyone is buying a DSi at the minute and getting an acekard their DSi will be version 1.4 or above to prevent the likes of Acekards working.
It's not really a side effect. The Danny Phantom icon is what it uses to work on 1.4 (the DSi thinks it's that Danny Phantom game, so it doesn't try to block it this way).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm