Hacking Private header assistance

Takenover83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Sky3ds coming in the mail. Seeing as I have no way to get a private header (I am on the latest firmware). Would anyone be willing to sell me a private header, and then destroy or ship me the game? I am in the US. I seen someone was offering a Amazon service, but I can not purchase from there. I can provide payment via paypal or google wallet. Thanks.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have any 3DS games of your own, I can dump the header for you if you're up for it.
As long as shipping is paid for, I'd be happy to do it free. I was thinking of doing this for others as well, but I don't want to end up going to the post office every now and then with all the people wanting this service.

Takenover83

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently no. I just purchased a 3DS XL off ebay. Arrived a couple days ago ("with the latest firmware :/"). I guess I could go get one :D
I see Fifa Soccer 12 is $5 at my local Gamestop. I am guessing that will work. It does have online features.

michyprima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Currently no. I just purchased a 3DS XL off ebay. Arrived a couple days ago ("with the latest firmware :/"). I guess I could go get one :D
I see Fifa Soccer 12 is $5 at my local Gamestop. I am guessing that will work. It does have online features.

does not matter if it does or not, the header will go online regardless

wasney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is willing to buy the cheapest game they can and send me that with the header I am willing to pay...making sure my wifi is off for sky is getting annoying -_-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse