Hacking Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands - New anti-piracy?

lixoman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
T-Rex said:
Buy the retail (original) game and your problem is solved.

lolwut

Also, even if I considered this possibility, by the time the game arrived at my doorstep here it would have been cracked already. And I would still prefer to play it from USB.

ecaraba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do say you guys need some help. been playing this game for a couple days!!!

use darkcorp 1.0 load game through normal wii disk channel.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmy3l0zkl34
follow guide for install
wont need neogamma,
though may need to use wiibrickblocker on iso to stop the update
installed on ios222 which i got from installing hermes.
playing a while and no problems.
cios249 R19 with base57
You can install to other different ios depending on what u have.
if homebrew channel ends up being upside down uninstall and install it as it was installed to begin with.

Ur welcome everyone

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just tried installing cios rev9 again even tried wad installation this time, and i still get a black screenon all loaders and anything using cios. i get a black screen running the cios 9 installer, and when i run the cios 19x installer and select ios249 for installation it freezes when it loads ios249, so it seems i keep getting a corrupt install of rev9. i used the rev9 installer from filetrip.

StatikBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Found this loader call Softchip v.1.02 homebrew app. Burnt iso to dvd, ran Softchip loader, changed loader ios option to 60 or something, game has been running fine, no freeze, no glitch.

No Darkcorp 1.0 needed.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
T-Rex said:
Buy the retail (original) game and your problem is solved.
That's a very stupid thing to say in the WII HACKING section.

Pip'

Hacking isn't about getting what you didn't pay for, it's about making sure you do get what you did
lecture.gif

tuzruhu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys my mistake,

I'dont have a Chip.

I'm only worked it USB loader, CIOS 38 Rev9 (Configurable USB Loader says to be R14, but I'm not sure), just softmod. HERMES IOS not installer, only IOS 249 installed.

Anyway, the USB Loader Wiiflow 1.1, IOS has worked in the standard setting. If you got a problem by using the settings try running IOS 249.

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ecaraba said:
Do say you guys need some help. been playing this game for a couple days!!!

use darkcorp 1.0 load game through normal wii disk channel.
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmy3l0zkl34
follow guide for install
wont need neogamma,
though may need to use wiibrickblocker on iso to stop the update
installed on ios222 which i got from installing hermes.
playing a while and no problems.
cios249 R19 with base57
You can install to other different ios depending on what u have.
if homebrew channel ends up being upside down uninstall and install it as it was installed to begin with.

Ur welcome everyone

I installed IOS249 and used Wiibrickblocker on my iso and launched through regular Wii disk channel and it works so far. I got to the first save in the game. I want to use my USB Gecko to hack some codes but I cant get it to boot through any Gecko OS or NEOGamma. I tried the rebooter option also and it goes to a black and white rolling screen and then freezes after the Nunchuck screen. Any suggestions? Anyone try this yet? Oh yeah,FYI,my Wii is modded with the original Wiikey.

FullMetalEnginee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can you guys shutup about your anti-piracy preaching? It's not going to change anything especially with all those mp3's, movies and tv shows on your hard drives

If you have something to say about getting this game working on a USB loader then say it, otherwise go waste your efforts elsewhere.
I'm sure even non pirates (the less than 1% of these boards) would have an interest getting their retail game to work in this manner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...