Priiloader v0.8 beta4 changelog

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Supercool330, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Supercool330
    OP

Supercool330 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2008
    United States
    Hello, I noticed earlier today that the changelog for Priiloader v0.8 beta is no longer available on DacoToco's website, so I grabbed it from the google cache before it disappears forever. Here it is:
    As always, Priiloader v0.8 beta4 can be downloaded here.
    Edit: Apparently soon after I created this post, the direct download of Priiloader v0.8 beta4 was taken down. To update to v0.8 beta4, install v0.7 (link) and enable the setting to install beta updates.

2. lulwut

lulwut GBAtemp Fan

Mar 19, 2010
    Enjoy your not valid link. i think daco is clearing most direct links to the dols & archieves as he dislikes reuploads. seeing what he said in #wiiflow & #wiihacks

and you can download the latest versions from inside priiloader anyway (beta's included if you enable the setting)

3. KiiWii

KiiWii GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    What is the most recommended version of priiloader? I'm still on 0.7 :-/

4. SifJar

SifJar Not a pirate

Apr 4, 2009
    That makes approximately zero sense. Changing the link from a static link won't stop anyone from reuploading it in anyway. Unless you (sorry "he") make it impossible to obtain the dol in any way (which would severely limit it's utility to most people...), people will still have the dol and can then reupload anywhere they please. What it does stop is people using automated downloaders like ModMii or whatever. But the reason you give makes no sense whatsoever.

1 person likes this.
  5. lulwut

lulwut GBAtemp Fan

Mar 19, 2010
    go discuss with him. i dont know any details.

6. tueidj

tueidj I R Expert

Jan 8, 2009
    Dude, we know you're Daco. The mods know it too. If you're not going to bother providing support for your app I don't think your dupe account will last much longer.

3 people like this.
  7. lulwut
    This message by lulwut has been removed from public view by a moderator, Nov 22, 2017.
    Jul 23, 2012
  8. SifJar
    This message by SifJar has been removed from public view by a moderator, Nov 22, 2017.
    Jul 23, 2012
  9. Etheboss

Etheboss Official LULWUT supporter

Feb 24, 2009
    Netherlands
    Around somewhere
    Sorry to bump this thread, but Daco actually provides support for the app, if there is a serious problem reported, him, me and a few other testers are trying to reproduce the problem and he will try to correct it..
    Also any good idea's are welcome, If people have suggestions, they can always goto the forum on his site and post it.