Hacking Priiloader v0.8 beta4 changelog

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I noticed earlier today that the changelog for Priiloader v0.8 beta is no longer available on DacoToco's website, so I grabbed it from the google cache before it disappears forever. Here it is:
v0.8 : Beta 4
* changed magicword to 0x817FEFF0
(for techinical reasons. old magicwords
still work; but it is recommended to switch)

v0.8 : Beta 3
* fixed random small bugs
* new libogc -> new wiimotes supported

v0.8 : Beta 2
* fixed loading compressed dols
* fixed title menu crash
* fixed installer some more
* Dropped language mods.
* set black background as default
* added argument + ahbprot support for dols
* all dols use IOS 58,61 or 38(with ahbprot)
* EasterEgg removed
* Gecko output will now be dumped to fat:/prii.log
As always, Priiloader v0.8 beta4 can be downloaded here.
Edit: Apparently soon after I created this post, the direct download of Priiloader v0.8 beta4 was taken down. To update to v0.8 beta4, install v0.7 (link) and enable the setting to install beta updates.

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
Enjoy your not valid link. i think daco is clearing most direct links to the dols & archieves as he dislikes reuploads. seeing what he said in #wiiflow & #wiihacks

and you can download the latest versions from inside priiloader anyway (beta's included if you enable the setting)

(4:35:53 PM) DacoTaco: just a heads up
(4:36:13 PM) DacoTaco: i just made it so you can't download my priiloader updates straight from the server
(4:36:26 PM) DacoTaco: either releases and the updates priiloader downloads (the dols)
(4:36:36 PM) DacoTaco: because i dont want ppl reuploading my shit

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Enjoy your not valid link. i think daco is clearing most direct links to the dols & archieves as he dislikes reuploads. seeing what he said in #wiiflow & #wiihacks

and you can download the latest versions from inside priiloader anyway (beta's included if you enable the setting)

(4:35:53 PM) DacoTaco: just a heads up
(4:36:13 PM) DacoTaco: i just made it so you can't download my priiloader updates straight from the server
(4:36:26 PM) DacoTaco: either releases and the updates priiloader downloads (the dols)
(4:36:36 PM) DacoTaco: because i dont want ppl reuploading my shit
That makes approximately zero sense. Changing the link from a static link won't stop anyone from reuploading it in anyway. Unless you (sorry "he") make it impossible to obtain the dol in any way (which would severely limit it's utility to most people...), people will still have the dol and can then reupload anywhere they please. What it does stop is people using automated downloaders like ModMii or whatever. But the reason you give makes no sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 1 person

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dude, we know you're Daco. The mods know it too. If you're not going to bother providing support for your app I don't think your dupe account will last much longer.

Reactions: 3 people

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dude, we know you're Daco. The mods know it too. If you're not going to bother providing support for your app I don't think your dupe account will last much longer.
Sorry to bump this thread, but Daco actually provides support for the app, if there is a serious problem reported, him, me and a few other testers are trying to reproduce the problem and he will try to correct it..
Also any good idea's are welcome, If people have suggestions, they can always goto the forum on his site and post it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.