priiloader-v0-3b

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by skinneyb, Feb 8, 2010.

Feb 8, 2010

priiloader-v0-3b by skinneyb at 3:59 PM (1,245 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. skinneyb
    OP

Newcomer skinneyb Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    have downloaded the priiloader rar file but not sure what to do with it i have made a new folder and renamed it priiloader-v0-3b and put the icon file the boot.dol file and the meta file in it and moved it to the sd\apps folder on the root of my sd card then downloaded the hacks ini file it was called old 4.1-4.2 hacks so renamed it to hacks and put that in the root of my sd card is this right thanks as there was also another rar file called loadpreloader but not sure if i need it and what i need to do with it thanks

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    see the my priiloader package HERE for a priiloader/preloader bundle with everything u will need

but it sounds like u got what u need, u just need to install priiloader now

make sure u have the boot.dol, meta and icon saved here
    SD:/apps/anyfoldername/boot.dol

3. skinneyb
    OP

Newcomer skinneyb Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    i think i do have what i need but sure if what i said is right and not sure what the loadpriiloader rar file is for

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    not sure either, but i know u dont need it

just make sure u have the files saved under the path i mentioned in my last post (otherwise they may not appear in your homebrew channel)

the only thing u may want from my package is...
    -8-in-1 hacks.ini file (for all 4.1 and 4.2 regions)
    -hacks to jodi forwarder (a HBC forwarder channel named HAXX, so any old apps looking for the HAXX HBC will be redirected to the JODI homebrew channel)
    -my priiloader shortcut channel (for system menu or for HBC)... only useful if u are too lazy to hold reset to access priiloader

the package also has a lot of older stable version of priiloader/preloader so that u can use the version that suits your needs best (although I recommend the latest version)

anyways, good luck