Hacking Priiloader question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mayonaze
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,001
  • Replies Replies 9

mayonaze

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
72
Country
United States
OK First I would like to say that Priiloader is very cool! I got it installed with cios249, although when I click on system menu hacks. I get this message Can't find hacks.ini on fat device, can't find hacks.ini on nand? Is there a fix or should I just reinstall them on startpatch? I put the hacks.ini on my sd card tried priiloader again, and got the same message? Any suggestions? Thanks
 
Question I downloaded the hacks.ini and put in its own folder on sd card? Is this wrong, am I suppose to put this in the priiloader file on my sd card? thanks and sorry noobie here!
 
Riley said:
Well you said you tried it the first time and it didnt work ? Put it on root. SD:/
I did it like I have done all the others. I made a new file in my apps folder and named it hacks.ini, then downloaded hacks.ini and extracted to the new hacks.ini folder from my apps folder. placed sd card back in wii and loaded priiloader, same message! P.S. I can't find my 4gb sd card damn things are so small I don't know where the hell it is.
 
Put in SD:/
not SD:/apps/

EDIT: After you run these on priiloader and you enable the hacks, it will get saved to NAND and you can delete it off your sd card.
 
Well I don't get this, new 2gb sd card placed hacks.ini on card placed back in wii loaded prii loader and still the same message! I'm just to ignorant! I have loaded lots of stuff through my sd card, start patch, priiloader, HBB, dop shop, why can't i get this! Anyways if there is any way help me please. Or can i just install the couple of patches i want (block disc updates, block online updates, any other good one you suggest is cool too?) with start patch and just have priiloader to access HBC, sysmenu, during boot. ( since I can only run bootmii as AN IOS NO BRICK PROTECTION) ???? Thanks again!
 
Dont place them in any folder
You know how your memory cards look when you click them? it has an name symbol by it? This symbols are called Root( Meaning, the Start of a Memory Device,memorycard,harddrive ect..)
O:/
L:/
M:/
ohnoes.png
/
well Don't Put the Hacks.ini in any Folder, Keep them OUTside of the Apps,Config or any other folder withing the memory card.
Place them inside the memory card on its Root, no folders.

Hope this helps
tongue.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted