Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
just get the hacks from wiibrew for your region

http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks

just copy the hacks and paste into a txt file and save it as hack.ini on the root of your sd and next time you boot go into pre/priiloader and go to system menu hacks and select what you want and remember to save them
can u give a better link I'm slightly unsure im in the us running 4.2 u

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

jxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so it seems like everything is setup perfect, now the real question. how does recovery work? i took 2 nand backups one before i modded, and i took another just now with everything modded.

say i get a bad forwarder and it crashes the system menu??? is that what normally happens? i would just go in via preloader holding reset and then boot in bootmii via ios and do a nand recover? is that pretty much all you have to do?

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
jxer said:
so it seems like everything is setup perfect, now the real question. how does recovery work? i took 2 nand backups one before i modded, and i took another just now with everything modded.

say i get a bad forwarder and it crashes the system menu??? is that what normally happens? i would just go in via preloader holding reset and then boot in bootmii via ios and do a nand recover? is that pretty much all you have to do?
that could work

i personally would try and figure out why the forwarder fails as i like doing shit like that
tongue.gif

jxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daco said:
jxer said:

that could work

i personally would try and figure out why the forwarder fails as i like doing shit like that
tongue.gif

thats why your software and I'm hardware

Daco, i know its off topic, but I'm looking for only 2 fowarders right now. one for MplayerCE, and fceugx? just something basic i want nothing special.

also why are you saying "could" is there a better procedure, I'm new at this, if there is a better option, let me know

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally prefer to simply recover via direct wad installs. A forwarder should never once need to be recovered from a forwarder being used for something.........

georgecoat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sorry to bother, but where can I get hacks.ini for 4.1U for Priiloader_v0_1?
And what is priiloader_rev15? Is it modification of 0.1? I am confused, especially with the hacks.ini, which to use...?
I found them both here.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Daco said:
longtom1 said:
so your saying it's not at a testing stage yet??
it is, and therefor its undetermined when it'll be released
Ok, quick question...because it's now version 0.2, how big is the Step between 0.1 r15 and that one? Many new features or just some code cleaning
unsure.gif
?

Thanks in advance!

Daco

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Blue-K said:
Daco said:
longtom1 said:
Ok, quick question...because it's now version 0.2, how big is the Step between 0.1 r15 and that one? Many new features or just some code cleaning
unsure.gif
?

Thanks in advance!
if you would be smart you would've checked the wiibrew page

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Daco said:
Blue-K said:
Daco said:
longtom1 said:
unsure.gif
?

Thanks in advance!
if you would be smart you would've checked the wiibrew page
Aehm, sorry...I only checked the Googlecode-Page...thanks...and sorry for my stupidity...

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Priiloader on wiibrew.org works flawless for me 3.2u.
I am booting direct to wiiflow. Amazing. Thx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...