Hacking priiloader or startpatch both can't

drtxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My system is US wii now 4.2 followed the guide "Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below" on here, installed bootmii as IOS.

Can't seem to install Priiloader get ES_identify error
with Startpatch similar ES_identify error 1029

How can I fix this? If you need any more info please let me know, Thanks in advance

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When you load priiloader from HBC, it will load ios58. Ios58 is not patched, and should not be patched, this is why you get the error. You need to load priiloader and Hold B, then press +/A to install with cios. Or load priiloader via MMM loaded on a patched ios, witch would load priiloader on that patched ios, then you can install with +/A.

drtxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help and fast post. Just tried the holding B down still get error

"Es_identify failed error 429296626 ios 249 not patched with Es_DIVerify?..."
Then held B again but said "es_identify not found aborting mission"

For the second our part of your comment. I went to MMM but not sure which IOS... how do I know which IOS is patch and which do i load?

Thanks again.

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That means that you have a base 57 cios installed, which does not have that patch. Load multi-mod manager from the HBC, then reload to ios236. Then select the app manager and load priiloader. When priiloader loads you should see ios236 displayed in the update left, just press +/A to install. If you don't have ios236 you will need to load MMM onto an ios that has the required patch, perhaps ios36 or ios222/223.

drtxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That seemed to work. If you have this problem just open up MMM and then go select 236 even if it says its on that on already. After that was able to install priiloader. Thanks for your help...

Just tried to play some games with neogamma but only a few burnt dvds worked many games gave me errors. They work fine on my other wii. Is this because of the way I modded the wii?
Or do I need to install something like Darkcorp for these to work on this wii.

I followed the Modify ANY Wii 4.3 & below guide but maybe I should have done yours.
Thanks again for all the fast help

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about your games. It could be related to your cios249 setup, what ever that is. Perhaps try a base57 for 249. I don't load many disc so off the top of my head I am not sure what is best. I am sure that cios38-r17 has excellent disc comparability, so you may just try that.

drtxb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks once again! It worked with priiloader there was a setting to force games to run with ios 249. That worked! I tried to change the IOS in MMM but that didnt do it.

Thanks for the tip! Now all the games work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: