Hacking Prevent Brick

TaqiMollah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok,thanks
Could you send a Pic of the exact r4 card you are using? Becuase I am pretty sure r4 gold cards aren't supported. But just send one anyway so I can see and confirm it. Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could you send a Pic of the exact r4 card you are using? Becuase I am pretty sure r4 gold cards aren't supported. But just send one anyway so I can see and confirm it. Thanks!
or link a picture/attach

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
or link a picture/attach
It actually really depends on which R4i Gold you are talking about. The R4i Gold from r4ids.cn was one of the first carts along side the Ak2i to get NTRBoot support
Here's a picture of all the carts used in the Guide
ntrboot-flashcarts.png
Source of course being The Guide itself.

Although it would be helpful if the OP listed the URL that's on the front of the of the cart.
If your cart is indeed that one and the URL on the cart is r4ids.cn, then you are good to go.
Also there's a 0% chance of bricking when installing B9S. In fact NTRBoot is actually used to fix bricked systems

Last edited by The Catboy,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I was thinking of a different r4 gold card. GO ahead and mod yourself to heaven. Good Luck :)
The R4 name is a generic name and there are tons of "R4i Gold" brands out there, so it's an easy mistake. That's why I always suggest people include the URL on their cart when talking about "R4" branded flashcarts. Makes it easier to figure out which one they are talking about.
(Camilla is best waifu)

Reactions: TaqiMollah

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
BTW,what sd card should I get,im planning on getting a 64 gb sd card,would that be enough storage?
I recommend 64 or 128 GB. I have a 64 GB and I find myself running out of space and having to delete games. I haven't had to delete anything I really don't want to get rid of yet, so 64 GB has been sufficient, but there are still games coming out for it so I do wish I had a 128 GB so I would never have to worry about deleting anything.

Reactions: Diamond Gaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo