Hacking Prepare for the next wave of R4 Users..

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
R4 is old-er, but it really doesn't suck!! The fact that your brothers R4 died, doesn't mean it's a bad cart!! It is an individual case, and your opinion is based on your expirience, other people may have different opinions (and in most cases, they do!)

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I needed that.

Oh come on, we all know all of the carts have their own special issues somehow somewhere.

The R4 is like the PS2, we all know it "was" great, and that slightly better has arrived. But the R4 is still a good card, just as a PS2 hasn't suddenly become useless junk.

And I don't think it's possible to increase the level of dumb posts from people with 2 posts in their history asking questions that signify they really don't know much about downloading anything, including roms, and the usage of them on things like flashcards.

There's already a virtual flood of people like that.

I've got an R4, and I don't feel any real need to immediately run out and buy the latest thing just because of some new feature.
My computer is also 2 years behind the scene and my son has not felt any interest in getting a Wii or a PS3.

The latest thing isn't always needed.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of this one news report I saw which actually went into detail on the drug Meth, how its made, whats in it, ect. Basically giving everyone at home the entire process of making it. Then they saying "Drugs are bad, 'kay?" basically as if to make up for what they just did. Yay for news reports who broadcast such gimmicks to draw people in.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Narin : I AGREE! I'm so sick and tired of TV teaching all these idiotic folks things they dont need to know.

Heres how to hack a wireless peice of tech! Heres how to get high from poppy seeds (I learned this from reading--Dragonlance, believe it or not--and I dont appreciate--or think its fair that I was able to run into the details of the actual process of how to do it on the internet in a supposed "news" report.)

Topfragger

Trophies
XP
Country
Xeronage said:
If anyone is interested in watching the episode of Kassa, here is the link:

http://cgi.omroep.nl/cgi-bin/streams?/id/V...bb.20080503.asf

It's in dutch ofcourse
wink.gif
Flashcart-talk is at about 22:30
The part that scares me the most is:
Older Guy: "And this is all legal?"
Little Kid: "Ehm, I don't know"

Ah! thanks man! i was trying to look for it!

i might ask the dude who did the 'Dossier Xbox' translation to do this.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
Plus, if you mention on negative thing about the R4 (which happen to be true), you get these angry responses like you've insulted their girlfriend or something!

For most of these people, you did just insult their girlfriend.

minger

Trophies
XP
Country
Well...I like my R4. Its reliable and well, it works for everything. I'm just not sure what exactly they could not figure out about the R4 (the kids anwyays...drag and drop and you're done!)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill