Hacking Pre-Updated AceKards for 3DS?

darkranboria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to know if any shops are selling pre-updated AceKards 2i's. (I tried updating mine and it got bricked, which is weird cuz it had a HWID of 8181) The only sites I see that mention 3DS are Ezbuy365 and zhuzhu china (Links: Ezbuy365 ZhuZhuChina)

Does anyone know if these sites are actually selling updated AceKards or are just sticking 3DS in there because if you update it yourself it's compatible? I'm just asking cuz I don't want to buy an AceKard and have it get bricked again (And believe me, I did everything correctly).

[Random details on bricked AceKard: Said it was updated correctly, but boots to white screen DSL and says there's a problem on 3DS. Appears as DORASU, but does not boot AKAIO even after reformatting microSD card and recopying 1.8.6. Even if the microSD card is not in on a regular AceKard, it says "loading...", but mine just has a black screen]

Edit: forgot to close parenthesiseses

theone64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If it comes with the "Anti-Counterfeit code", then it should be able to work on the 3DS?

Since they just added those AFTER having the 3DS update applied correct?

ezbuy365

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
darkranboria said:
I would like to know if any shops are selling pre-updated AceKards 2i's. (I tried updating mine and it got bricked, which is weird cuz it had a HWID of 8181) The only sites I see that mention 3DS are Ezbuy365 and zhuzhu china (Links: Ezbuy365 ZhuZhuChina)

Does anyone know if these sites are actually selling updated AceKards or are just sticking 3DS in there because if you update it yourself it's compatible? I'm just asking cuz I don't want to buy an AceKard and have it get bricked again (And believe me, I did everything correctly).

[Random details on bricked AceKard: Said it was updated correctly, but boots to white screen DSL and says there's a problem on 3DS. Appears as DORASU, but does not boot AKAIO even after reformatting microSD card and recopying 1.8.6. Even if the microSD card is not in on a regular AceKard, it says "loading...", but mine just has a black screen]

Edit: forgot to close parenthesiseses

Hello darkranboria
Please don't worry,If you buy acekard 2i from us,we will per-upgrade it to 3DS.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
theone64 said:
If it comes with the "Anti-Counterfeit code", then it should be able to work on the 3DS?

Since they just added those AFTER having the 3DS update applied correct?
No.

To the best of my knowledge, AceKards are being shipped to resellers with the 1.4.1 update on them.
Unless the individual shop states (like the post above) or offers updating, you will get a 1.4.1 card.

DScartshop

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.dscartshop.com
XP
Country
United States
All the acekard 2i we got have been pre-updated to 3DS.

The Acekard team has done this ,the reseller dont need to do that again

And the acekard 2i icon is like below
icon%20of%20acekard2i.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1