Homebrew [Pre-release] Agbsave9 - Tool to extract agb_firm saves.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any chance that we could have this without the need for PC[any time soon]? I mean, only on 3ds like SaveDataFiler?

It's a bit complicated to me =/
Making gba homebrew cia is the only way we know to inject saves. If a developer really want (and nobody want) he can port 3dstool, makerom and the python script to 3dsx/cia so it will make the cia on the console, and the part of backup the data folder can be done with some file manager.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I type SRAM in gen_rom.py and it closes, with or without quotes. Why is this?
when agb_inject ask you savetype you will only answer with a number
SRAM is 0,flash memory is 1 and EEPROM is 2
you have to put the same title id from the game you are injecting

Argentlan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Works great on Sysnand, but I can't seem to be able to play on Emunand. Always gives me the "Turn OFF power" error.
you shall only inject on SysNand!
and remember that you have to install AGB_FIRM patched in emunand too, to play gba games in emunand

NEO117

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
you shall only inject on SysNand!
and remember that you have to install AGB_FIRM patched in emunand too, to play gba games in emunand

Funny business that. I did inject in sysnand, and I'm sure I did patch it on emunand.

I'll check just in case, because I do recall maybe deleting and reinstalling emunand at one point.

EDIT: Yep. Gotta re-patch. Hurrr I'm a dumbass. LOL

Last edited by NEO117,

internetakias

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
upload_2016-3-10_10-49-0.png

Managed to catch the error I'm getting

internetakias

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Try to install the last one (3.5.1).
Managed to generate a cia somehow but it didn't seem to install over (overwrite?) the gba game. Are you guys sure I'm supposed to enter the unique id and not the title id? How am I supposed to enter it anyway? FBI and devmenu format it in different ways.

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Managed to generate a cia somehow but it didn't seem to install over (overwrite?) the gba game. Are you guys sure I'm supposed to enter the unique id and not the title id? How am I supposed to enter it anyway? FBI and devmenu format it in different ways.
Title ID and Unique ID are the same thing.
You should enter it same way as title stored on SD card, in your case it should be 00c93700

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU