Hacking Pre-made WiiFlow forwarder availalbe?

themanuel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing around with WiiFlow and I think I'm sticking with it as my main USB Loader.
I'm ready to put it in as a channel but I'm a little hesitant to create a channel myself, due to the bricking potential and because I can't make a good looking banner
mellow.gif

Is there a nice forwarder already available for WiiFlow?
I looked at the GoogleCode page but the forwarder files there are deprecated so I don't know if they are safe to use.

Thanks.

I just saw the NForwarder post.
I'll check it out when I get home.

Is there a guide on how to install the WAD with the forwarder?

AceLighting

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
First of all depends on what theme you use if you use for example starnight theme then get the starnight channel if you want to use another theme then look on gbatemp if theres a channel for it
starnight is my favourite
to install channels get wad manager or yawmm etc..

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
use the official wiiflow channels they are the most up to date...thats my advice however i use pepxl's black forwarder for wiiflow ( that i edited the music out of it and put in something less ear breaking.)

also next time use the edit button... no need for 3 posts in a row when you could just edit your OP.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
terminal_illness said:
use the official wiiflow channels they are the most up to date...thats my advice however i use pepxl's black forwarder for wiiflow ( that i edited the music out of it and put in something less ear breaking.)

also next time use the edit button... no need for 3 posts in a row when you could just edit your OP.
Where can I find them ??

Pip'

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pippin666 said:
terminal_illness said:

Where can I find them ??

Pip'

you can find official wiiflow forwarders here http://www.google.com/search?q=wiiflowiki+forwarders

themanuel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Terminal:
Thank you for your advice.
I'm going to try pepxl's original forwarder, although it seems a bit old so I don't know how it's going to work out.

Pip:
It's not as simple as it would seem. The WiiFlow wiki points to an old version of one of BenJay's forwarder. After much digging, I came upon his web location with the latest versions of his forwarders:
http://benjay.free.fr/wiiflow/?M=D
There are two for each of his WiiFlow themes, and the ones with N58 in the title are newer and seem to be done with NForwarder58. I went with those because of the date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-