• Views 302,534
  • Replies 719
  • Likes 73

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened this after a long time and now I just got a black screen, I’m on firmware 10.1.0 and atmosphere 0.14.4|s. I think last time I used this my switch was on firmware 9.x. I am using full ram access when going to the homebrew launcher.

Edit
I just updated atmosphere and now it loads again. Retroarch wasn’t loading either but I guess that will work now. For the first time I used the all in one updater and I like that I was able to update sig patches at the same time all though it wasn’t necessary yet.

Last edited by fst312,

vaderise

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
God of War Ghost of Sparta runs surprisingly well. Using the latest atmosphere cfw and overclocking the Switch, it is more than playable on 2X PSP resolution. Very content with the emulator so far. Can't wait to play Peace Walker on my Switch.

rinzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone had any luck with test drive unlimited? I've read its a pain in the butt to run on powerful phones so Idk if its possible on the switch.

Reactions: Alvsar

jimkage

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How do you use chat with this ? I'm trying to play mhp3rd. .-,
I can't type anything on the chat box and neither type anything in the quick chat thingy.

Last edited by jimkage,
D

Deleted User

is there a way to play Gran Turismo? Menu is extremly slow and gameplay is playable but not perfect

D

Deleted User

Haven’t try on my Erista, but will do it to see if it can improve .

Thanks! I tried so many things, the version from ppsspp, the 1.10.3, the RetroArch Core, different Versions of the rom, .. GL and GLE. Nothing worked :(

Panja

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What are the best settings regarding performance? I know every game is different some are more demanding of course. But what are the best safe settings for performance PSP wide? Using the Switch mostly docked. Rarely use it handheld. Any one that can help out?

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't make a ton of difference outside of the default JIT=on, 1x resolution, overclock, and frameskip if it works on the title. None of the other settings made enough of a difference for me to get a non-fullspeed game up to full.

Panja

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for the reply!
Is there a way to get 2x res working for most titles? I'm not looking at God of War. ;-)

Just looking for the most optimal settings with performance in mind but also that bump up the graphics a bit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm