1. Jonhyjp

Jonhyjp Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny works graphically perfectly from what i saw, it launches with a red background tho.
    Its slow, choppy and has audio issues from the choppyness, but it runs just like a regular ppsspp on a bad android phone

(this on default settings)

2. CyrisPC

CyrisPC Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    can anyone explain why he uploaded the links to an irc channel now its basically lost forever. very stupid, this is why we use mega. waste of a thread at this point and should just be removed rather then creating witch hunts for a emulator that isnt online anymore

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

super old bump but anyone that actally wants the emulator sinces the links are broken.

wiidatabase dot de/wii-u-downloads/emulatoren/ppsspp/

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    cvskid and CORE like this.
  3. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Brazil
    What are you talking about? The link to the last build in the first post (called "next") is still functional.

4. smithroger

smithroger Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I do agree with all of the concepts you have introduced in your post. They’re really convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very brief for starters. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.

5. Nintendo Fanboy

Nintendo Fanboy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Star Wars Battlefront 2: Menus load fine, however loading a map crashes about 15% loaded.
    GTA: Chinatown Wars: Game loads into menu, after going passed the save menu screen though, the Wii U shows a crash dump screen.

6. Juancrack97

Juancrack97 Newbie
    Newcomer

Mexico
    This emulator has a lot potential, it's sadly that has no more updates :(, but minimun let's continue testing more games and update the compatibility list :)

I tested some games and I got the following results

Firmware: 5.5.1
    SD type and class: microSD 16GB class 10
    Launcher version: Browserhax, Homebrew launcher 1.4
    Emulator version: v1.5.4-998-g08f26439c (last build)
    Settings: No frameskip, lazy texture caching (ON), Disable slower effects (ON).

FIFA Soccer 06: The graphics aren't rendered correctly, you can only view the menus, red screen during the gameplay

Flowers (J): Stuck on game data install screen. (Note: This problem also happens on PPSSPP for desktop). Your need a save file for solve this, but as PPSSPP for Wii U port doesn't have the MS install data feature you can't proceed

Hatsune Miku Project Diva: Heavy slowdowns (10-30fps) during the gameplay depending on the songs, the game has random lockups when you start a song

Sunday Vs Magazine Shuuketsu! Choujou Daikessen (J): Runs somewhat fast, on graphic settings choose PSPx2 for rendering resolution, lazzy texture caching ON and Disable slower effects ON for better result, very playable.

Sword art online: Infinity Moment (English patch v1.0): Runs slow, no audio, much noise. Voice samples and SFX only, random lockups from until 2 minutes to wait during the gameplay

The [email protected] Shiny Festa Honey Sound: Major graphical issues, you can only view the intro, the menus are invisible. The game crashes before starting a song

Tokimeki Memorial 4 (J): Works excelent, minor slowdowns

I made a video where I am testing these games and more but the tokimeki memorial 4 game runs so well that Konami gave me a content ID claim, the video is avariable but contains some ads from the owner, therefore, I don't think to share it here, sorry.

Also, I have attached all compatibility information in this forum and created a new compatibility list.

(I can't share links for now).

Finally I have a question, How to save on PPSSPP for Wii U?, PPSSPP doesn't recognize any of my savefiles, I have created multiple directories for my savefiles but don't work, I know that the save feature is already implemented because there's a video (Where someone is testing the soul calibur broken destiny) is clearly demonstrated.

and sorry for my bad english.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019
    cvskid likes this.
  7. V10lator

V10lator Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Where are the soucecodes of this? PPSSPP is licensed under the GPLv2 so it must be available.

cvskid and CORE like this.
  8. Maxbeta

Maxbeta GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ^ This and so much this. He should've at least left the source for the last version so maybe somebody else could pick up his work if interested. --___--

V10lator, cvskid and CORE like this.
  9. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    Maxbeta likes this.
  10. CORE

CORE 3:16

United Kingdom
    https://github.com/aliaspider/ppsspp/tree/wiiu40

just go through the drop down from master to the Wiiu Branches at bottom.

Thanks @ploggy for pointing this out and link.

I dont really care for it since I plan to use PS3 but this is quite an achievement on WiiU and I would like to see it do Better or be up to speed for Better or Absolute Game Compatability:yayu:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
    depaul, Maxbeta and ploggy like this.
  11. Maxbeta

Maxbeta GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If someone could at least add Wii U Pro controller support and look into fixing the random ocasional freezes on some games it would already be a step in the right direction.

Would love to have a fully playable MGS: Peace Walker at some point, but any improvement to this emulator is welcome.

september796 and CORE like this.
  12. Billy Acuña

Billy Acuña GBAtemp Addict

Mexico
    Sadly there are not emudevs around the WiiU scene, maybe in a future...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - discussion, testing, PPSSPP