Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iYoshi- said:
Wait what?
I'm thinking that he just found that tool and got excited and wanted to share the tool with us also. Even though it has been out for a while now.

And now he is asking us for help on the tool, when he could have just asked the developer on the website he gave the link to.

Thats at least what I got from the post.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Project Pokemon's ROM Editor.

If I remember it allows you to edit the scripts of the 4th gen Pokemon games. I don't think it allows you to edit the world maps though...that sucks. I don't think anyone is trying or we would be able to make "Pokemon Orange DS" or something like that. Well I guess that is also a good thing because then we won't have people selling them on fake cartridges on ebay, LOL.

nukeboy95

Old skool member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
iYoshi- said:
Wait what?
I'm thinking that he just found that tool and got excited and wanted to share the tool with us also. Even though it has been out for a while now.

And now he is asking us for help on the tool, when he could have just asked the developer on the website he gave the link to.

?

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nukeboy95 said:
Spenstar said:
iYoshi- said:
Wait what?

?
Just stating what I understood from reading your first post.

You can clarify if you want.
smile.gif
Because if you need help with PPRE, why not just ask the developer at Project Pokemon?

nukeboy95

Old skool member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spenstar said:
nukeboy95 said:
Spenstar said:
iYoshi- said:
Wait what?

?
Just stating what I understood from reading your first post.

You can clarify if you want.
smile.gif
Because if you need help with PPRE, why not just ask the developer at Project Pokemon?
i ask them how to change it
and u no what no answer

Spenstar

"Leave it to me"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it looks like you didn't contact SCV since you didn't know what I was talking about.

Thats okay. Go Here and then on the left you will see a link called 'Send Private Message.'

Just click on that and submit the question you have about PPRE,and he should answer it.
smile.gif

nukeboy95

Old skool member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
Project Pokemon's ROM Editor.

If I remember it allows you to edit the scripts of the 4th gen Pokemon games. I don't think it allows you to edit the world maps though...that sucks. I don't think anyone is trying or we would be able to make "Pokemon Orange DS" or something like that. Well I guess that is also a good thing because then we won't have people selling them on fake cartridges on ebay, LOL.
it allows you to make a map in place of a old 1
but it hard and you must know scrip

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.