POWERSAVES FOR ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF NOT WORKING

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Squid Nugget, May 11, 2014.

1. Squid Nugget
    OP

Squid Nugget Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    Hi i just got a powersaves pro and I try applying codes to the game, but every time I try that it stops at the bar server process. It just goes to the end of that bar and just stays there, it doesnt check it and go on to downloading save! I have waited for a hour yet still waiting. ANY HELP? (By the way, i wont be here mon-fri i goin to camp i need a awnser today!

2. Squid Nugget
    This message by Squid Nugget has been removed from public view by Sicklyboy, May 11, 2014, Reason: Once is quite enough.
    May 11, 2014
  3. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    Let people have time to answer your question. Could you give a bit more information on the setup you are using and what kind of codes you have tried to apply?

4. Squid Nugget
    OP

Squid Nugget Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    Sorry i exactly do this: I put my game into the powersaves pro, and i pick the bells on hand cheat, but any cheat doesnt work anyways, but i pick that cheat, then apply but it agian stops at the server process bar.

5. Qtis

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    3DS firmware, region, game region?

6. Squid Nugget
    OP

Squid Nugget Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    ok what is a firmware sorry im such a idiot! But im using it from u.s.!

7. Squid Nugget
    OP

Squid Nugget Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    sorry what is a firmware im such a idiot! but im using it from the u.s., michigan hello?

8. Arras

Arras GBAtemp Guru

Sep 14, 2010
    Netherlands
    You can and should use the edit button below your post instead of creating a second post.

9. Squid Nugget
    OP

Squid Nugget Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    Ok, well your not helping no offence.

10. Squid Nugget
    OP

Squid Nugget Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2014
    United States
    Hello can anybody help me?

cearp likes this.
  11. Qtis

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
  12. Christian Rosado

Christian Rosado GBAtemp Regular

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    I'm having the same issue lol. Im getting a game file error on server proccess bar, so I can never apply codes. :/ sucks

13. BerserkLeon

BerserkLeon Not-so-new member

Mar 22, 2010
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Error reporting 101, if you have any differences in your error at all, you might not have the same issue.
    They have not specifically stated if they are using the real cart or a flashcart. They have not stated what firmware version they are running. they did not get an error on the server process bar, their bar just hangs.
    Out of curiosity on my 9.5U o3ds I just tested a real cart with a working powersaves device and it works fine. 99999 bells on hand.
    So I don't know what your error is but it's probably something to do with your sky. It is not because of the powersaves server or the code you're trying to use.
    Squid Nugget 's problem may just have something to do with their internet connection being garbage.

14. Christian Rosado

Christian Rosado GBAtemp Regular

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Im getting an error proccessing your game file. Its weird cuz I can backup with powersaves just fine.