Hacking POWERSAVES FOR ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF NOT WORKING

Squid Nugget

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i just got a powersaves pro and I try applying codes to the game, but every time I try that it stops at the bar server process. It just goes to the end of that bar and just stays there, it doesnt check it and go on to downloading save! I have waited for a hour yet still waiting. ANY HELP? (By the way, i wont be here mon-fri i goin to camp i need a awnser today!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Let people have time to answer your question. Could you give a bit more information on the setup you are using and what kind of codes you have tried to apply?

Squid Nugget

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let people have time to answer your question. Could you give a bit more information on the setup you are using and what kind of codes you have tried to apply?

Sorry i exactly do this: I put my game into the powersaves pro, and i pick the bells on hand cheat, but any cheat doesnt work anyways, but i pick that cheat, then apply but it agian stops at the server process bar.

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same issue lol. Im getting a game file error on server proccess bar, so I can never apply codes. :/ sucks

Error reporting 101, if you have any differences in your error at all, you might not have the same issue.
They have not specifically stated if they are using the real cart or a flashcart. They have not stated what firmware version they are running. they did not get an error on the server process bar, their bar just hangs.
Out of curiosity on my 9.5U o3ds I just tested a real cart with a working powersaves device and it works fine. 99999 bells on hand.
So I don't know what your error is but it's probably something to do with your sky. It is not because of the powersaves server or the code you're trying to use.
Squid Nugget 's problem may just have something to do with their internet connection being garbage.

Christian Rosado

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error reporting 101, if you have any differences in your error at all, you might not have the same issue.
They have not specifically stated if they are using the real cart or a flashcart. They have not stated what firmware version they are running. they did not get an error on the server process bar, their bar just hangs.
Out of curiosity on my 9.5U o3ds I just tested a real cart with a working powersaves device and it works fine. 99999 bells on hand.
So I don't know what your error is but it's probably something to do with your sky. It is not because of the powersaves server or the code you're trying to use.
Squid Nugget 's problem may just have something to do with their internet connection being garbage.

Im getting an error proccessing your game file. Its weird cuz I can backup with powersaves just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-