Status
Not open for further replies.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I personally did not insert Nintendo in his way of thinking. My original statement was that Datel's logic revolved around some marketing strategy. He shot me down saying that my scenario was "invalid" because it was that Datel was against releasing unreleased content. That was why I mentioned the quip about the fat man eating a big mac telling a fat woman to go on a diet. If that were truly the case, then why release the one stone again.

If you read my post that you are taking issue with in it's entirety, you will see that I then say that you can go and say that you could make other arguments x, y, and z. I did nothing to warp his theory. Heck, I even said that I respected his opinion but his logic of dismissing mine outright because it was not in lockstep with his view did not make my opinion about it revolving about marketing any less valid. I don't know how you perceived that I was warping his opinion other than you missed reading a portion of my admittedly lengthy post. I do however urge you to read #209 in which I state what my personal opinion on the issue truly is.
Uh... I did not mean him at all. Datel has never said that they were against releasping unreleased items. U have your opinion about it. It's the part where u mention nintendo, the possibility of why they've release the stone, that I do not agree with. I read your opinion tho, so it clears things up a bit. XD

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh... I did not mean him at all. Datel has never said that they were against releasping unreleased items. U have your opinion about it. It's the part where u mention nintendo, the possibility of why they've release the stone, that I do not agree with. I read your opinion tho, so it clears things up a bit. XD

I figured that you probably missed that since it was a bit further back and there had been so many posts since then. It's like coming in during the middle of a movie and being asked to summarize the entire film sometimes around here! I really just put the whole Nintendo thing in there to come up with the most outlandish theory that I could think of that could be remotely possible. I do agree with you though. There is probably a greater chance of seeing a blizzard on a beach at the equator than Nintendo aiding a hacking company. XD

Reactions: gamefan5

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there codes for Mario Golf World Tour yet? I don't understand why a game save exists to start with max coins but no max coins code itself.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any answer for you on Mario Golf (bought the digital version because it was cheaper for me to do so), but you did get me thinking. Since this is the "Powersaves 3DS - FAQ and the other thread has degenerated into a full blown Pokemon page, why don't the few users that still use this thread pop in some of their carts in Powersaves and document the available Powersaves and Codes? I've busted out some of my carts to start, and maybe others can jump onboard and expand the list. These are just a few of my carts, but it is a start.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Powersaves
100% Complete

Kirby Triple Delux
Codes
(all codes are for save Files 1, 2, and 3 and are identical)
All stages unlocked and Sun Stones Collected
All Keychains Collected
All Movies Unlocked in Theater

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Powersaves
01-First Level Completed, Max Cash, All Upgrades Available
02-World A Completed
03-World B Completed
04-World C Completed
05-World D Completed
06-World E Completed, before the boss
07-Story Mode Completed, All Upgrades, Boos, and Gems

Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate
Codes
Save Slot 1 Codes
1. Massive Amount of Health

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Codes
Save Slot 1 Codes
1. Coin Codes
A. 999999 Coins
B. 999 Coins
2. Level Up Codes
This is an empty folder
3. Item Codes
A. 99 Mushrooms​
B. 99 Super Mushrooms​
C. 99 Ultra Mushrooms​
D. 99 Max Mushrooms​
E. 99 Nuts​
F. 99 Super Nuts​
G. 99 Ultra Nuts​
H. 99 Max Nuts​
I. 99 Syrup Jars​
J. 99 Supersyrup Jars​
K. 99 Ultrasyrup Jars​
L. 99 Maxsyrup Jars​
M. 99 Candies​
N. 99 Super Candies​
O. 99 Ultra Candies​
P. 99 Max Candies​
Q. 99 1-Up Mushrooms​
R. 99 1-Up Deluxes​
S. 99 Refreshing Herbs​
T. 99 Heart Beans​
U. 99 Bros Beans​
V. 99 Power Beans​
W. 99 Defense Beans​
X. 99 Speed Beans​
Y. 99 Stache Beans​
Z. 99 Taunt Balls​
AA. 99 Shock Bombs​
BB. 99 Boo Biscuits​
CC. 99 Secret Boxes​
DD. 99 Heart Beans DX​
EE. 99 Bros Beans DX​
FF. 99 Power Beans DX​
GG. 99 Defense Beans DX​
HH. 99 Speed Beans DX​
II. 99 Stache Beans DX​
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Powersaves
Start a new game with max cash (Normal Classic Mode)

Codes
Save Slot x Codes (all are identical for slots 1, 2, and 3)
1. Max Cash

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Codes
1. Save Slot 1 Codes
A. Heart Codes​
1. Max/Full Hearts​
2. Max Hearts​
3. 10 Hearts​
4. 3 Hearts​
5. Hard Mode - 1 Heart​
6. Refill Hearts​
B. Rupee Codes​
1. Add 50 Rupees​
2. Add 100 Rupees​
3. Add 200 Rupees​
4. Max Rupees​
C. Sword Modifier Codes​
1. No Sword​
2. Forgotten Sword​
3. Master Sword​
4. Master Sword (Level 2)​
5. Master Sword (Level 3)​
D. Gear Codes​
1. 99 Monster Tails​
2. 99 Monster Horns​
3. 99 Monster Guts​

Reactions: gamefan5

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any answer for you on Mario Golf (bought the digital version because it was cheaper for me to do so), but you did get me thinking. Since this is the "Powersaves 3DS - FAQ and the other thread has degenerated into a full blown Pokemon page, why don't the few users that still use this thread pop in some of their carts in Powersaves and document the available Powersaves and Codes? I've busted out some of my carts to start, and maybe others can jump onboard and expand the list. These are just a few of my carts, but it is a start.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Powersaves
100% Complete

Kirby Triple Delux
Codes
(all codes are for save Files 1, 2, and 3 and are identical)
All stages unlocked and Sun Stones Collected
All Keychains Collected
All Movies Unlocked in Theater

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Powersaves
01-First Level Completed, Max Cash, All Upgrades Available
02-World A Completed
03-World B Completed
04-World C Completed
05-World D Completed
06-World E Completed, before the boss
07-Story Mode Completed, All Upgrades, Boos, and Gems

Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate
Codes
Save Slot 1 Codes
1. Massive Amount of Health

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Codes
Save Slot 1 Codes
1. Coin Codes
A. 999999 Coins
B. 999 Coins
2. Level Up Codes
This is an empty folder
3. Item Codes
A. 99 Mushrooms​
B. 99 Super Mushrooms​
C. 99 Ultra Mushrooms​
D. 99 Max Mushrooms​
E. 99 Nuts​
F. 99 Super Nuts​
G. 99 Ultra Nuts​
H. 99 Max Nuts​
I. 99 Syrup Jars​
J. 99 Supersyrup Jars​
K. 99 Ultrasyrup Jars​
L. 99 Maxsyrup Jars​
M. 99 Candies​
N. 99 Super Candies​
O. 99 Ultra Candies​
P. 99 Max Candies​
Q. 99 1-Up Mushrooms​
R. 99 1-Up Deluxes​
S. 99 Refreshing Herbs​
T. 99 Heart Beans​
U. 99 Bros Beans​
V. 99 Power Beans​
W. 99 Defense Beans​
X. 99 Speed Beans​
Y. 99 Stache Beans​
Z. 99 Taunt Balls​
AA. 99 Shock Bombs​
BB. 99 Boo Biscuits​
CC. 99 Secret Boxes​
DD. 99 Heart Beans DX​
EE. 99 Bros Beans DX​
FF. 99 Power Beans DX​
GG. 99 Defense Beans DX​
HH. 99 Speed Beans DX​
II. 99 Stache Beans DX​
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Powersaves
Start a new game with max cash (Normal Classic Mode)

Codes
Save Slot x Codes (all are identical for slots 1, 2, and 3)
1. Max Cash

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Codes
1. Save Slot 1 Codes
A. Heart Codes​

1. Max/Full Hearts​

2. Max Hearts​

3. 10 Hearts​

4. 3 Hearts​

5. Hard Mode - 1 Heart​

6. Refill Hearts​

B. Rupee Codes​

1. Add 50 Rupees​

2. Add 100 Rupees​

3. Add 200 Rupees​

4. Max Rupees​

C. Sword Modifier Codes​

1. No Sword​

2. Forgotten Sword​

3. Master Sword​

4. Master Sword (Level 2)​

5. Master Sword (Level 3)​

D. Gear Codes​

1. 99 Monster Tails​

2. 99 Monster Horns​

3. 99 Monster Guts​

I'll put this up on the first post, thanks for the contribution. GamesQuest1 made a good point, its a awful decision not to post what codes are available. This was never an issue during the GBA and DS era.

Reactions: MGS1980

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll put this up on the first post, thanks for the contribution. GamesQuest1 made a good point, its a awful decision not to post what codes are available. This was never an issue during the GBA and DS era.

I'll try to add more later. I'm dumping my carts for my Gateway so it's no big deal to pop it in Powersaves and see what's up. It passes the time waiting for a ROM to finishing dumping!

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to add more later. I'm dumping my carts for my Gateway so it's no big deal to pop it in Powersaves and see what's up. It passes the time waiting for a ROM to finishing dumping!
It will be hard to keep up with a full list if Datel keeps adding/deleting codes. I think the only case for deleting codes was for Pokemon however.

This would be much easier if they just showed what could be used, I'll figure something out.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will be hard to keep up with a full list if Datel keeps adding/deleting codes. I think the only case for deleting codes was for Pokemon however.

This would be much easier if they just showed what could be used, I'll figure something out.

I hear you on that one. I also think that you are right that the only game to have codes deleted was for Pokemon, but who would really know since that is the only game that most people on here talk about! The only thing that I have found so far that hints at a removed code was that empty folder on Mario & Luigi Dream Team. It doesn't make sense why they would create an empty one and leave it unless they were intending to upload a code later and just never got around to it. Maybe somebody who used it weeks ago could tell us.

I would like to see Datel just publish their code list online too. I would even take them changing the GUI to one similar to the old Action Replay where you could see them all as you started the program. It is a frustrating the way it is now.

fortedsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about using a powersave: Is it true that it can cause permanent damage to the contacts a 3DS cart?

I remember reading about that issue in the forums but I'm having a hard time finding the thread that mentions this. I remember the thread was talking about how the Garchomp Event was causing carts to be bricked, but then another user debunked that rumor and said it was actually the the device's fault for causing the 3DS copper contacts to wear out faster than usual.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about using a powersave: Is it true that it can cause permanent damage to the contacts a 3DS cart?

I remember reading about that issue in the forums but I'm having a hard time finding the thread that mentions this. I remember the thread was talking about how the Garchomp Event was causing carts to be bricked, but then another user debunked that rumor and said it was actually the the device's fault for causing the 3DS copper contacts to wear out faster than usual.
Actually, that user that debunked that was incorrect. The corruption was being caused by incorrectly rewriting the save outside of its proper area. This is what was bricking carts and not contact damage. It is true that the Garchomp code (the original one was removed and later replaced with a stable one) was associated with a higher incidence of bricks. There was most likely something on Datel's side that made the program more prone to incorrectly rewrite the save after the edit. There was really not many reports of bricking after the mass take down of codes. There have been new reports that have crept up recently. They do not seem to follow any pattern so it is really hard to speculate as to a potential causal relationship.

Now to answer your other question. Is it possible that the device can cause damage to the contacts? The correct answer would be yes. However, it is possible for anything that actually comes in contact with them to damage them (even a 3DS.) There will always be slight damage caused by metal on metal contact, but this is usually minuscule. It is possible to wear out contacts on a SD card for example by just inserting and ejecting it normally. However, the amount of usage that it would require to do it would far exceed the lifespan of the card under normal usage conditions. There have been no reported, verifiable incidences of critical damage to cart contacts causing bricking that has been related to Powersaves to my knowledge on any forum.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I've just been reading the page 5 video post about bricking and the 'Error Occurred' thing didn't happen to me? It let me play the game but it just wouldn't save or let me delete data? Is that still bricked or something else?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
That would be semi-bricked or bricked depending on your viewpoint, if the game no longer functions as intended it's not very useful is it?

I also read that that is what happened to a few people then after a while it will stop functioning completely

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More Powersaves Edits

Kingdom Hearts 3D
Powersaves
1. Start a New Game with Max Experience & Munnies​
2. Start a New Game with Max Experience, Munnies, & Extra Health​
3. Start a New Game with Max Experience, Munnies, Extra Heatlh, All Figments & Recipes​
4. Before Last Battle​
Codes
1. Save Slot 1 Codes​
A. Munnies Codes​
1. Max Munnies​
2. x2 Munnies​
3. Add 10000 Munnies​
B. Health Codes​
1. Max/Full Health Sora (400HP)​
2. Max/Full Health Riku (400HP)​
C. Sora Experience Codes​
1. Sora: Max Experience​
2. Sora: x2 Experience​
3. Sora: Add 10000 Experience Points​
D. Riku Experience Codes​
1. Riku: Max Experience​
2. Riku: x2 Experience​
3. Riku: Add 10000 Experience Points​
E. Dream Eater 1 Codes (there are also other folders for Dream Eater Codes up to 14 and are all identical)​
1. 9999 Link Points​
2. Max Affinity​
3. Max Experience​
F. Have All Recipes​
G. All Figments x99​
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Powersaves
1. Level 1-1 Completed (further individual Powersaves for each individual level being completed up to Level 6-2)​
Codes
1. Save Slot 1 Codes (Also identical codes for both Save Slots 2 & 3)​
A. Coins Codes​
1. 999 Coins​
2. 9999 Coins​
B. Full/Max HP Codes​
1. Have 100/100 HP​
2. Have 250/250 HP​
3. Have 500/500 HP​
4. Have 750/750 HP​
Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater
Codes
1. Save Slot 1 Codes​
A. All Camouflage Items​

That's all the new codes that I have to add for now. Will try and post more later.

Reactions: leowalle

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anybody here has Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity please let me know if and what Powersaves there are for it. Not codes, Powersaves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/uc3tthE-mJ8?si=TPR_EM9yWrpcHHy7