Hacking Powersaves 3DS - FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

dippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you thought about sending your cartridge to Datel?
I bet you haven't even tried speaking to them, they helped my brother a few years back without problem.

j_smith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you thought about sending your cartridge to Datel?
I bet you haven't even tried speaking to them, they helped my brother a few years back without problem.

I have tried. That was the first thing I did and I haven't heard back

dippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure you've emailed the correct email address?
I'll email them in a bit and see how long it takes for them to reply.

dippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I've emailed them to tell them that there is a guy on gbatemp saying that his Pokemon is broken and what they are doing about it, I'll let you know how long it takes to get something back.

dippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had a reply and they said that nobody had sent them anything, not even an email about it!

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cart->Digital save transfers with a 'bricked' retail cart does work. You can do it as many times as you'd like.

You can still use PokeBank and Powersaves with the retail card, however it will remain unplayable on the cartridge.

Does this work even if the 3ds doesn't recognise the cart? Tempted to buy a digital copy of X just to get back the first game I had that got bricked but the 3ds won't see it and neither will Powersaves...

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i doubt it will work if the 3ds isnt reading the game, you can try load the save transfer tool, it will say if it recognizes the game and will just say no eshop version detected

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i doubt it will work if the 3ds isnt reading the game, you can try load the save transfer tool, it will say if it recognizes the game and will just say no eshop version detected

Ooh, good idea!

And 5 minutes later, I tried and it's not finding anything. Ah well. Worth a shot!

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone ever received a response back when submitting a code. Whenever I submit a code I get a message like "we'll be in touch soon".

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone from EU with Mario Golf, I wanna know what codes you have. It says on the website there are codes for the US but there isn't when I checked 5 mins ago.

Datel and its house of lies......

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finally codes for Mario Kart 7, and after playing for 20 mins I remember why I hated this game (blue shells)

If you're really good a blue shell won't matter :P
I remember playing Mario Kart DS with 3 friends, and I was first. Somehow they all three had blue shells (which they probably saved so they could screw me over) and used them all after each other. Still got first, though it was a very close call :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr