Power Pro Kun 10 Translation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Raven Darkheart, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Raven Darkheart
    OP

Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

Aug 27, 2008
    United States
    Cyclo DS Paradise
    OK, so after learning that 2KS tanked power pros 2008 on DS. would it be possible to get a translation pf PPKP10?

2. jnt325

jnt325 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 3, 2007
    United States
    How have they tanked it? I haven't heard any gameplay impressions. I've just assumed it would be a quality game.

3. psycoblaster

psycoblaster Divine

Jan 26, 2008
    Seoul.. (in Korea)
    it would be impossible to get something that does not exist

4. Lumstar

Lumstar Princess

Mar 6, 2006
    United States
    Darling
    There's been a few Power Pro games for DS in Japan. But none of those are MLB. [​IMG]

The DS version of MLB Power Pros 2008 (which just came out in the US a few days ago) hasn't yet been announced for Japanese release.

5. Raven Darkheart
    OP

Aug 27, 2008
    United States
    Cyclo DS Paradise
    i guess i should eloborate some. If you take a look at the product page for MLB:PP2008, you'll find that the ds version is a watered down version of what PPKP should be. i only brought this up in response to the screw job that 2K handed us.

Psychoblaster - you're right lol i did a back check. so the translation would most likely be the version that will come out in japan soon. I suspect they won't strip that version as much as they did the MLB version

6. Raven Darkheart
    OP

Aug 27, 2008
    United States
    Cyclo DS Paradise
    so are there any translators out there that would be willing to save baseball fans from the "crap" that 2KS feeds us?