Power bank battery. Will this be an issue?

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've got a spare battery power bank which charges the switch slowly whilst playing so there are no issues there. It's quite a compact battery and am thinking about attaching it to the back of the switch so that I've always got it connected to the switch.

However, I notice that when the battery is against the back of the switch there is ever such a slight repelling between the devices. There is a tiny bit of magnetism going on between battery pack and switch. Is this likely to cause issue or can I ignore it?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've got a spare battery power bank which charges the switch slowly whilst playing so there are no issues there. It's quite a compact battery and am thinking about attaching it to the back of the switch so that I've always got it connected to the switch.

However, I notice that when the battery is against the back of the switch there is ever such a slight repelling between the devices. There is a tiny bit of magnetism going on between battery pack and switch. Is this likely to cause issue or can I ignore it?
I’ve been ignoring the magnetic feeling on mine for over a year now without issues. Not saying there never will be any, just haven’t seen any to date and am not too concerned.

Last edited by binkinator,
Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-