Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a similar question: does anyone know the range for N64 VC games? Also, is it normal for there to be a result in Big Endian in the 0x10000000-0x18000000 range? I searched for a value in PJ64 2.2 and looked for a static value nearby, then searched for the same value (it was 32-bit) from 0x10000000-0x30000000 and came up with 1 result (I checked, and the values I wanted to modify were indeed at the correct offset away from the result, so it is correct). However, changing this value does not have any effect, let alone the desired one, in-game. Is there another region that is Little Endian that I should be searching for? I'm using the latest JGecko U on 5.5.2 USA (Haxchi 2.0 installed from Brain Age). The game I'm trying to hack is Eltale Monsters (the japanese version of Quest 64 in the US, and Holy Magic Century in the UK). It can be found in the Requests section of that iso site.
pretty sure the n64 games are in the higher ranges. i have only hacked Loz OOT and it was in the E8000000 - EA000000 range. so try those ranges maybe

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure the n64 games are in the higher ranges. i have only hacked Loz OOT and it was in the E8000000 - EA000000 range. so try those ranges maybe
I found another result there in Big Endian, but modifying it does nothing as well. :(

Edit: Never mind. I had the 'Aligned' setting turned on, and turning it off found the correct offset. Now I have a 'No clipping (Walk Thru Walls)' code for it:

Eltale Monsters (JAP) (N64 VC Inject) [00050000-10102166]

No clipping (Walk Thru Walls)
00000000 E94F9A04
00000000 00000000

Edit 2: It's permanent, so to change it back (if needed), the code required is as follows:

No clipping disable
00000000 E94F9A04
0000003D 00000000

Last edited by Maq47,

trunske

Trophies
XP
Country
It is possible restore the Browserhax?
I have Haxchi installed, but there are something that Only BrowserHax could did do....

I had could make work this Trainer with the next Steps with Browserhax

1º wj44.ml/k31/
2º wj44.ml/py/

and play game with codes in zombies mode

Now I'm not able to make it work

I dont know the reason but the currently Tcpgecko.elf app for Haxchi it's not compatible, it connect sucessfully but when I send codes, it doesnt work

is possible restore the previous 5.5.1 BrowserHax? (only the BrowserHax)
(I already have Haxchi installed)

Attachments

• Trainer Black Ops II.rar
    62.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited by trunske,

Dekirai

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is possible restore the Browserhax?
I have Haxchi installed, but there are something that Only BrowserHax could did do....

I had could make work this Trainer with the next Steps with Browserhax

1º wj44.ml/k31/
2º wj44.ml/py/

and play game with codes in zombies mode

Now I'm not able to make it work

I dont know the reason but the currently Tcpgecko.elf app for Haxchi it's not compatible, it connect sucessfully but when I send codes, it doesnt work

is possible restore the previous 5.5.1 BrowserHax? (only the BrowserHax)
(I already have Haxchi installed)
If you use codes that works with the browser gecko, the codes wont work with tcpgecko.elf
You have to redo them

8bitsenpai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get JGecko U to sync with my Wii U. Followed all the steps (even tried the automatic Gecko U Updater setup just in case) and nothing is clicking. I've tried DNS blockers on Wii U, running sig patchers because why not, and probably a few other things. I'm trying this all on a Mac running 10.11.6 (so pretty recent) and a Wii U running Haxchi on 5.5.2. Here's my error message for reference for you intelligent folk out there who can diagnose this.
Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 2.12.46 AM.png

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get JGecko U to sync with my Wii U. Followed all the steps (even tried the automatic Gecko U Updater setup just in case) and nothing is clicking. I've tried DNS blockers on Wii U, running sig patchers because why not, and probably a few other things. I'm trying this all on a Mac running 10.11.6 (so pretty recent) and a Wii U running Haxchi on 5.5.2. Here's my error message for reference for you intelligent folk out there who can diagnose this.
View attachment 94948
Is your Computer even connected to a Network?

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
...How would I be able to post that screenshot if my computer weren't connected to a network? haha
Yeah i know it was a dumb question but maybe you went through the effort making a screenshot and then transfer it with a USB stick to another computer. Another reason may be that your JRE (Java Runtine Environment) isn't allowed to use your network and is blocked by a firewall or something

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...How would I be able to post that screenshot if my computer weren't connected to a network? haha
Welp. There are usually only 2 main things preventing a connection. That being the wrong IP was entered, or TCPgecko is not up to date. I've never used that gecko update thing you describe. The guaranteed newest version can always be obtained through the TCPgecko installer button in one of the Jgecko tabs (Miscallaneous I think?) and your Wii's IP will be displayed on the screen right before you press A to launch TCPgecko on the Wii U.

There really isn't anything more to it. As a last ditch effort maybe try disabling your antivirus as they sometimes restrict Connections like that.

8bitsenpai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp. There are usually only 2 main things preventing a connection. That being the wrong IP was entered, or TCPgecko is not up to date. I've never used that gecko update thing you describe. The guaranteed newest version can always be obtained through the TCPgecko installer button in one of the Jgecko tabs (Miscallaneous I think?) and your Wii's IP will be displayed on the screen right before you press A to launch TCPgecko on the Wii U.

There really isn't anything more to it. As a last ditch effort maybe try disabling your antivirus as they sometimes restrict Connections like that.
I wish you were right, but I did both of those things and neither worked out for me. And the Gecko U Updater is basically an automated GUI to set up your SD card for you for TCPGecko and JGecko with the most recent downloads, so you would think that would do it. As for the firewall/antivirus issue, I don't have anything like that setup on my Mac that would block my Wii U''s connection to my knowledge, but I double checked anyways. Oh well.
I just want to unlock all customs on Smash 4 without getting a new save, man. Rip. :'(

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question! IIRC, someone wanted to create a website which collects all Wii U Codes. Are there any news about it? I still would appreciate it over
this rather confusing thread. Maybe it would be better to start new thread discussions for every separate game?

@acidmango Are you still following this thread? Did you get my last PM? I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Korados,
Reactions: cucholix

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@PandaOnSmack

All finished updating Botw Codes to 1.3.1

for the sake of convenience for myself. I made a LOT of codes based off of the same pointer. And thus some of them became pretty long.

Here are Link's Coordinates, Idk if this is what you need for the Coordinate tracking section or not.

[[[[[0x10938A8C] - 0xB1C] + 0x53C] - 0x15DC] + 0x338] + 0x140

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Maq47,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum