Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could someone please help me to make an Infinite HP code for Pokemon Tekken? What would I have to do for this?
I don't know how to search for this because I don't know what memory range that is.

RedRose30

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to try it yourself. some codes work on other regions too, but most don't

In that case, do you know of a US code that lets you do one hit kills or no damage in Smash 4? It's just for the sake of doing the 9.0 challenge without dying.

I will try the PAL code... if I can figure it out. For some reason when I start jgeckou it says there's errors with java.

Korados

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In that case, do you know of a US code that lets you do one hit kills or no damage in Smash 4? It's just for the sake of doing the 9.0 challenge without dying.

I will try the PAL code... if I can figure it out. For some reason when I start jgeckou it says there's errors with java.

I guess it's best when you ask @Macopride64 because he made all the codes. He made them for PAL because he's Australian and Australia uses PAL.

Reactions: RedRose30

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused about the address. It does not exist in the memory

Like I said, it was a GameCube code, but it's in raw format, Cortney. So, can it be converted to Wii U Cafe Code type, or not?

@Macopride64, I have something I'd like to share: I did find the Crazy Orders Timer Modifier for Smash 4 (USA), and it's in the 10000000-14000000's range as a group of 5 numbers. But, I think you need pointers for it, and it only works outside of fighting.

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
Like I said, it was a GameCube code, but it's in raw format, Cortney. So, can it be converted to Wii U Cafe Code type, or not?
it could be ported over. check out a memory dump of the gcn game and search for a similarlooking area in the wii u memory dump. this is how i have ported over some WW codes to the HD version

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it could be ported over. check out a memory dump of the gcn game and search for a similarlooking area in the wii u memory dump. this is how i have ported over some WW codes to the HD version

I see, thanks. What of the Super Hookshot code? How's that going in terms of porting?

CosmoCortney

Lawn Meower
OP
Trophies
Website
follow-the-white-rabbit.wtf
XP
Country
Germany
I see, thanks. What of the Super Hookshot code? How's that going in terms of porting?
I have already ported its velocity and range. couldnt find the value to let it hook anywhere:
Hookshot speed
00020000 105138C0
???????? 00000000
super fast: 42000000
slowly: 3f800000
backwards: c0e00000

Hookshot reaches really far
00020000 1051392C
45800000 00000000

wj44

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@wj44 would it be theoretically be possible to load and parse cheats from a .txt file saved on SD while having the socket code tunred off? So we could cheat without the need of a computer and cheating with StarFox Zero would become possible againS
Yes, get a list of all installed games, add xml parsing and copy the parsed code list to memory. Maybe make something like NeoGamma or GeckoOS

Last edited by wj44,
Reactions: CosmoCortney

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The super hookshot code was one of the best codes ever. Tons of fun :P

Also for porting I made a Wii tool in the past which worked well but I might re-make another more "universal" one.

That, Bully, is something I can agree with you on. Granted, I didn't get to try it out for myself till I knew how to use Gecko OS... same thing with the Super Clawshot from Twilight Princess; hope that gets ported soon to the HD version, too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT