Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Do the memory dumps start at 10000000 and it looks like the addresses are not all 32 bit...
Thanks a lot for the new Pointer searcher !! When I run the old one Jar file on my win10, nothing happens but all other jar files have no issues. The new one has no problem to run, now time to dig in :)

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mmmmh, I've tried several values, 5-10-1000, every freeze at the course loading screen, only vvvvvvvv=00000002 worked, but the Kart didn't accelerate at all lol
Yeah, activate it during the race to not freeze. Also disable when it ends.
It sucks how people are getting their console banned just because they modified some addresses :/
It's called cheating and is strictly against the rules of any online game xDDD

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Splatoon update is out. So unless the addresses are the same, then for this weekend it's either hacks or the first global Splatfest.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have explained why the two codes don't work with JGecko in page67, using those codes you need to map 0xA0000000 to 0x80000000 after you writing the codehandler into memory or make the 0x0D400000-0x10000000 writable, although I knew how to make 0x01000000~0x01800000 and 0x0D400000-0x10000000 writable for game without remapping, but because remapping is simpler than that, so I wrote the simpler way
So how do I use the codes? Remap them? Or rewrite them? I don't understand what all that means.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That OneDrive link to the gear modification tutorial in the OP tells me "Contact the creator of this file for a new link."

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
After a few dump, I tried to load my 3 files on "UniversalPointerSearcher" . When "Parse folder" or " Equals file name" checked, I can't click on OK button. So, I unchecked those then select my bin file dumped from 10000000 to 40000000 and the target address were around 2Axxxxxx to 2Bxxxxxx for each dump.
After loading the 1st dump, it didn't show any feedback like if the it was added to a list so I could move to the second file. But I just continue with the second file anyway to see if any difference. No feedback on second or third file added either. Out of curiousity if the programs working, I clicked on search button. Surprisingly, it asked me if I want to do the search on those 3 files I added. So, I guess here It added them but just not showing it. Last, after clicked OK, well nothing happened. No feedback like it searching, or it failed finding address or error. I messed around with Max pointer offset from 400 to 2400 and negative, pointertopointer or signed pointer but nothing all each time.
Any idea, please ?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It just make the kart stop accelerating lol, it need to be negative value?
I used this, and the kart stop when I send it through jgeckou
00120000 4443BB4C
10000000 50000000
000052E4 000F423F
Obviously, you need to convert the speed to a floating point value so try something like 42C80000 and let me know how the speed is like :rofl2:
After a few dump, I tried to load my 3 files on "UniversalPointerSearcher" . When "Parse folder" or " Equals file name" checked, I can't click on OK button. So, I unchecked those then select my bin file dumped from 10000000 to 40000000 and the target address were around 2Axxxxxx to 2Bxxxxxx for each dump.
After loading the 1st dump, it didn't show any feedback like if the it was added to a list so I could move to the second file. But I just continue with the second file anyway to see if any difference. No feedback on second or third file added either. Out of curiousity if the programs working, I clicked on search button. Surprisingly, it asked me if I want to do the search on those 3 files I added. So, I guess here It added them but just not showing it. Last, after clicked OK, well nothing happened. No feedback like it searching, or it failed finding address or error. I messed around with Max pointer offset from 400 to 2400 and negative, pointertopointer or signed pointer but nothing all each time.
Any idea, please ?
Yeah, if you add a memory dump it will do it silently. If it won't search at all it's probably because your computer ran out of memory. Only one full memory dump is loaded into the memory though. You can use smaller memory dumps too if you adjust the starting address. If 0 pointers are found, it's because you gave bad input in some way or no pointers exist.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.