Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to inject the codehandler which you apparently unchecked.
No... I haven't unchecked anything and "Inject Code Handler" is checked. When I open JgeckoU though it gives a bunch of errors regarding java, same with when I connect it to the Wii U, not sure if it's normal. I've tried updating java but it didn't fix it.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No... I haven't unchecked anything and "Inject Code Handler" is checked. When I open JgeckoU though it gives a bunch of errors regarding java, same with when I connect it to the Wii U, not sure if it's normal. I've tried updating java but it didn't fix it.
Which errors? Please post. You should not get any errors though. Please install Java 8 if you haven't. It works for everybody else so I'm not sure what you're doing wrong.

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone discover what addresses to unlock costumes in Super Mario Maker?

I would also be interested in giving myself max amount of item cards in Hyrule Warriors in adventure mode. Sadly all the codes are for PAL versions.

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
It can't write the file but it should be able to. I don't get it. Would you please download it again and try if it still happens?
https://github.com/BullyWiiPlaza/JGeckoU
Thanks a lot! That worked. Though the Send code button doesn't work, in another way. I can press it now, but it doesn't send the codes. That might be easily me fucking something up, since I can poke stuff in Memory Viewer, but in "Codes", i Add one, check it, send it, it gives me the message that's been sent but it doesn't do anything.
NEVERMIND GOT IT TO WORK

Last edited by Skyleft,
Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah, I need ideas right now. I've been modding Bayonetta 2 to load Balder and Rodin in story mode but their animations are broken. More specifically, Balder's attacks animations are Bayonetta's and Rodin just doesn't do anything besides shoot laser eyes. I initially thought the game loaded whatever attributes the previous one had, but whenever I force the game to load Rosa over Bayonetta, it correctly swaps to Rosa's animations and weapons. So Balder and Rodin and just broken moreso than anything, but I still feel like there is some way to get them working properly... Any ideas?

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay so how can I do it to make a pointer code? "3CF9B1E3" makes me change powerups in one level, so for what I've seen I need to know the "offset" of that code in order to make the pointer one, so how do I do that? Sorry if I sound like an idiot or something.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Gah, I need ideas right now. I've been modding Bayonetta 2 to load Balder and Rodin in story mode but their animations are broken. More specifically, Balder's attacks animations are Bayonetta's and Rodin just doesn't do anything besides shoot laser eyes. I initially thought the game loaded whatever attributes the previous one had, but whenever I force the game to load Rosa over Bayonetta, it correctly swaps to Rosa's animations and weapons. So Balder and Rodin and just broken moreso than anything, but I still feel like there is some way to get them working properly... Any ideas?
Not that I could be help but I'm interested in any hack related to Bayo2, I've trying to beat Rodin since last year without luck!, please if you discover any code to cheese him please share it! I need unlock Rodin weapons.

vgplayer54

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I am having quite the trouble connecting JGecko U to Loadiine games and I'm not sure why. I've read how to do it successfully but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I begin by running loadiine GX2 from loadiine.ovh (or self hosting), make sure the TCPGecko option is turned on, and begin the game. When I do this, I am able to connect to TCPGecko but not JGecko U. Unfortunately I have no idea how to enter the codes in TCPGecko so I need to use the n00b friendly code input that JGecko U has to offer. I then tried running a "modified kernel 31" exploit by running wj44.ml/k31/, then loadiine but still it gives an error when attempting to connect to JGecko U. I also attempted by running the modified kernel exploit wj44.ml/k31/ then running TCPGecko (wj44.ml/py/) but still when Loadiine runs, any attempt at connecting to JGecko U freezes the game.

How am I supposed to connect to JGecko U successfully?

Silent Hell

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that I could be help but I'm interested in any hack related to Bayo2, I've trying to beat Rodin since last year without luck!, please if you discover any code to cheese him please share it! I need unlock Rodin weapons.
This is all I can offer atm.
EW4dTx2.gif

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
HEY @BullyWiiPlaza I get a error when i startup JGecko U
sfj6w1q7za3ozkwzg.jpg

EDIT:
AND when i connect to it in Loadiine i get the same error @Skyleft got.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello,

I am having quite the trouble connecting JGecko U to Loadiine games and I'm not sure why. I've read how to do it successfully but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I begin by running loadiine GX2 from loadiine.ovh (or self hosting), make sure the TCPGecko option is turned on, and begin the game. When I do this, I am able to connect to TCPGecko but not JGecko U. Unfortunately I have no idea how to enter the codes in TCPGecko so I need to use the n00b friendly code input that JGecko U has to offer. I then tried running a "modified kernel 31" exploit by running wj44.ml/k31/, then loadiine but still it gives an error when attempting to connect to JGecko U. I also attempted by running the modified kernel exploit wj44.ml/k31/ then running TCPGecko (wj44.ml/py/) but still when Loadiine runs, any attempt at connecting to JGecko U freezes the game.

How am I supposed to connect to JGecko U successfully?
I get the same problem too

Last edited by AecdArmy,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
HEY @BullyWiiPlaza I get a error when i startup JGecko U
sfj6w1q7za3ozkwzg.jpg
It seems like the Titles.xml file is corrupted or something. Did you edit it? It should work by default since it does for me. Download the repository and run the JAR. Error or not? When does this come up?

EDIT:
AND when i connect to it in Loadiine i get the same error @Skyleft got.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I get the same problem too
If it freezes on connect it means that you're using a bad kernel exploit. It needs to map coreininit.rpl to the 0xA0000000 range meaning that a special kernel exploit is required to allow @CosmoCortney codehandler to be installed. If the Loadiine kernel does not support this, you can't install the codehandler and will freeze if you try. No real time code support will be available without the codehandler.

Someone has to compile the exploits with said feature to make it compatible with JGecko U. That's all.

@wj44

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey bully I need help, not with the mods but with the dang tool!! TCPgecko won't work for nothing, it won't even find nothing, Hell I can't
even adventure into 6xxxxxxx-Cxxxxxxx Addressses.
I tried even copying the addresses in "post your wii u codes here" into TCP and poke the value, still nothing. Not only that I even search in the areas where they
have found the code and still nothing. That's how I know something is very wrong.
You must be doing it wrong because it should be possible to find anything

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Like really this how it goes

1.Enter I.P Address
2. Lets say i'm modding money, and I have 50$
3.I go through all ranges in TCP gecko
4 Then hit search .. 98% of the times I Always finds nothing
5.lets say Even if I do find something, I press refine
6. nothing - Remember I went through all ranges still nothing

Is there a special setting I need to input or something?
Wrong ranges or value?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1