Hacking Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I would need to know the number for version 4.0 (in NUSGrabber) to update to 4.0
Yeah that's a point I presume if you had the id you could possibly download it but then again in NUSGrabber GUI there are 2 versions latest/v32 so v32 maybe version 4.0 if your lucky but again I think all codes work on every update of MK8 so it probably doesn't matter. Have you tried on V4.1? I just haven't had time.

Last edited by Reecey,

MarioBrosThe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's a point I presume if you had the id you could possibly download it but then again in NUSGrabber GUI there are 2 versions latest/v32 so v32 maybe version 4.0 if your lucky but again I think all codes work on every update of MK8 so it probably doesn't matter. Have you tried on V4.1? I just haven't had time.
Gonna test right now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Codes didn't work, gonna try to see if I can get 4.0 back

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
Does anyone have the same problem as I do with TCPGecko that the client does not connect to the Wii U even tho the exploit ran perfectly fine?
Funny thing is that TCPGecko waits like 10 seconds for each of the 3 tries when inserting the Wii U IP but only waits ~1 second when I insert a wrong yet pingable IP, just to compare.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I sometime have the issue.
kernel and handler installed correctly, but TCPGecko doesn't connect.

Verify that you don't have a hidden TCPGecko process running (task manager). closing the program is not always done properly.
you can try to connect with pyGecko to check if the issue is the WiiU or the computer. (the code has been posted on a previous page, I'll edit the first post with more guide/tuto)

TCPGecko is also re-connecting after a crash, even if you ask not to. it was supposedly fixed, but it still happen.
You should use the modified handler in case or crash, so you can reconnect without rebooting the console. You need to host it yourself.

I added links to more tools to the tutorial (pygecko, cheatcode loader, modified handler)

Reactions: EpicLPer

EpicLPer

Your friendly Austrian IT Guy
Trophies
Website
epiclper.com
XP
Country
Austria
I sometime have the issue.
kernel and handler installed correctly, but TCPGecko doesn't connect.

Verify that you don't have a hidden TCPGecko process running (task manager). closing the program is not always done properly.
you can try to connect with pyGecko to check if the issue is the WiiU or the computer. (the code has been posted on a previous page, I'll edit the first post with more guide/tuto)

TCPGecko is also re-connecting after a crash, even if you ask not to. it was supposedly fixed, but it still happen.
You should use the modified handler in case or crash, so you can reconnect without rebooting the console. You need to host it yourself.

I added links to more tools to the tutorial (pygecko, cheatcode loader, modified handler)
Sorry, I don't even know how to use Python :) I'm not a programer and never needed that program ;P

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
python is used both to program AND run programs written in python.
it's like java, you can run java program without writing programs yourself.

The advantage of python is it's multi-plateform, so linux or Mac users can launch the tools written in python too. there's no .exe but .py
sometime you have a GUI and sometime it's a command line tool.

PyGecko is a command line tool, so it's not easy if you are not familiar with command lines.
Someone is writing a GUI for PyGecko to looks like TCPGecko.

I'll write a tutorial tomorrow.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gonna test right now.

Codes didn't work, gonna try to see if I can get 4.0 back
Damn, I am in the same position as you. I did have MK8 V4.0 before but I just presumed all codes worked on every version so I deleted it for the latest v4.1 update!. There must be a way to get it back or is there not a way to get the same cheats on v4.1. v4.0 cheats are a lot better cause you have the item modifiers.

Last edited by Reecey,

MarioBrosThe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I am in the same position as you. I did have MK8 V4.0 before but I just presumed all codes worked on every version so I deleted it for the latest v4.1 update!. There must be a way to get it back or is there not a way to get the same cheats on v4.1.
I'm installing the "32 update" which will hopefully give me v4.0

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
python is used both to program AND run programs written in python.
it's like java, you can run java program without writing programs yourself.

The advantage of python is it's multi-plateform, so linux or Mac users can launch the tools written in python too. there's no .exe but .py
sometime you have a GUI and sometime it's a command line tool.

PyGecko is a command line tool, so it's not easy if you are not familiar with command lines.
Someone is writing a GUI for PyGecko to looks like TCPGecko.

I'll write a tutorial tomorrow.

I'll write a simple GUI for the cheat engine as well. Don't expect something great though, since I'll use Tkinter to ensure maximum compatibility.

Reactions: Cyan

MarioBrosThe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me know how you get on but I just thought, you cant go online with v4.0?
You can't go online with v4.0, but if I can get v4.0 back, that means you can just switch in between versions if you wanna go online.

You can't go online with v4.0, but if I can get v4.0 back, that means you can just switch in between versions if you wanna go online.
Annd it didn't work, nice. I'm gonna talk to Mr. Mysterio about something.

cfoordddd

Trophies
XP
Country
@Onion_Knight the pointer [[3BCD01234] + 34] xxxxxxxx doesn't seem to load, my code is in recheat as [[1057C7E8] + 778] 0000FFFF but all i get is this when i run it. that's the only code i have in it aswell, i also run it when im on the stage.

upload_2015-9-27_8-58-52.png
doesn't seem like it's reading the recheat.txt[/spoiler]

Last edited by cfoordddd,

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
@Onion_Knight the pointer [[3BCD01234] + 34] xxxxxxxx doesn't seem to load, my code is in recheat as [[1057C7E8] + 778] 0000FFFF but all i get is this when i run it. that's the only code i have in it aswell, i also run it when im on the stage.

View attachment 25948
[/spoler]
doesn't seem like it's reading the recheat.txt

Its probably failing to resolve.
Try this one: It has some print statements to determine where its failing.

A couple questions though. Is this pointing to another pointer that you want to add the offset to, or is this a pointer plus offset to another pointer?

Attachments

• cheats.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: cfoordddd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv