Post your WiiU cheat codes here!

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by CosmoCortney, Aug 20, 2015.

1. .44 Magnum

.44 Magnum GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    Sounds like some amazing things can be done with break points. As awesome as the current codes are, I can only imagine the types of codes you'd produce if you could use them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to explain!

skoolzout1 likes this.
  2. skoolzout1

skoolzout1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 16, 2017
    Canada
    The Maple Syrup Aisle
    There's a new Update for BOTW...

How Exciting!! :3

no sarcasm at all..

.. not even a little bit

@RandomUser Would you be able to reupload your 1.1.0 Full game dump? ill get a full dump of 1.1.1 and then 1.1.2 after the update and see if i can make universal codes.

Last edited by skoolzout1, Apr 12, 2017
    .44 Magnum and zeldaism like this.
  3. TheWord21

TheWord21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    ...Really? Are you positive you're not being sarcastic? All the last update did was claim to fix the framerate... to some degree. Allow me to add to the sarcasm, if you were being sarcastic, anyway: "And, you wanna know what the best part of all is? You can't skip the update, either; you can only stall it! That, and you have to update your codes again!"

4. .44 Magnum

Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    @skoolzout1 I forgot to ask you earlier if your codes that require button combinations (e.g. teleport to pins) work with the pro controller? If not would that be hard to implement?

5. skoolzout1

Mar 16, 2017
    Canada
    The Maple Syrup Aisle
    Yes it would be very hard to implement because i dont have a pro controller lol. but if my codes dont work for the pro controller then if someone tells me the address and button values for it i can make the changes easily so that they should work with pro controller.

Well if RandomUser reuploads his 1.1.0 dump, and after i finish dumping 1.1.1 and then tomorrow ill dump 1.1.2 and hopefully i can make lots of update proof codes. but ill probably have to remake every single code in assembly if the pointers are more than 2 stages. so thatll be fun.

.44 Magnum likes this.
  6. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Alright. So, is there any way to stall the update until then?

7. skoolzout1

Mar 16, 2017
    Canada
    The Maple Syrup Aisle
    yes, i have the TitleDNS set as my DNS so my wii doesnt install updates. so i can still play the game for now and update later.

8. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Ah. So, how would one pull this off?

9. .44 Magnum

Jun 25, 2010
    United States
    Lol! Well, at least you're willing to make them work with the pro controller if someone provides the necessary info. Thank you!!

We have faith in ya skoolz, you got this!!

skoolzout1 likes this.
  10. skoolzout1

Mar 16, 2017
    Canada
    The Maple Syrup Aisle
    go to your internet settings, change your DNS to "do not auto obtain" and set your primary DNS to 81.4.127.20 and your secondary DNS to 168.235.92.108.

Very rarely does the DNS go down and stop working, but when it does youll just have no internet access unless you switch your DNS back to auto obtain. but thats never happened since like probably 8 months ago. but yeah, this prevents updates as well as eshop access while its up. when you try and load BOTW youlll see it say its preparing an

.44 Magnum likes this.
  11. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Okay, thanks. By the way, you can stall it by going to Download Manager and delete it before it finishes downloading; that's kinda what I did... AFAIK, as of this message, I don't think it'd try to download the update now that I've stalled it for now.

12. wiiztec

wiiztec GBAtemp Fan

Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    Yeah that's basically how I'd hack invincibility, except I'd go back a few function calls instead of just instructions. Why are you talking about breakpoints though we don't have them for Wii U hacking

.44 Magnum likes this.
  13. Arck

Arck GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 13, 2016
    botw update !
    Are code still working ?

14. inkdragon

inkdragon The Ink Dragon

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2008
    United States
    Gladwin, MI
    nvm

Last edited by inkdragon, Apr 12, 2017
  15. wiiztec

wiiztec GBAtemp Fan

Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    Did you never find wiird.l0nk.org?

16. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    They're defunct as of now. I couldn't even sign up on their website 'cause I wasn't good enough for some reason. I dunno, I think they thought I was a bot or something.

17. wiiztec

wiiztec GBAtemp Fan

Apr 3, 2009
    United States
    I know it's gone now. You couldn't make an account?

18. CosmoCortney
    OP

CosmoCortney Chemtrail Pilot

Apr 18, 2013
    New Zealand
    on the cool side of the pillow
    Since 2013 or something like that any new user registration was rejected. Luckily I registered there in 2010 and got an account on GeckoCodes.org a year later. But I have lost my log-in information or got banned because I can't log in there anymore since July 2013.
    I recommend checking out gamehacking.org. They are very friendly and helpful over there :)
    They feature a cheat code database where you can submit your codes too

.44 Magnum likes this.
  19. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Nope.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Funny you should suggest that, Courtney; I've been a member there for some time. I hacked Pokemon Emerald and FireRed in terms of triggering scripts like the Running Shoes script, for instance... only for the American version and that wasn't easy to do, either.

20. CosmoCortney
    OP

CosmoCortney Chemtrail Pilot

Apr 18, 2013
    New Zealand
    on the cool side of the pillow
    Didn't notice you over there :P

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted