Hacking Post your usrcheat.dat files here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think its for worms: open warfare 2 cause I know that many people have some sucky aim in the game, and definitely need an aimbot to help them aim better. I would agree that it would mess up online play because aiming is pretty much the whole point to the game.

read the aim bot from rayders quote...

I'm not hosting the aimbot code.  It's too devastating to online play.

If you want that cheat, ask Zeld.

The dat in my sig is not password protected, nor does it contain the aimbot.

http://www1.freewebs.com/uberzeld/ndscodes.htm

notice zeld and check his website again

and thank you dreggs

dreggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and not to nitpick..but his grammar is pretty damn bad as well.

"Sorry. But... " etc etc.

In proper English, as he claims to be an advocate for, you can not start a sentence with the word "but". The way I structured the sentence in my above post is the proper way to construct in order to fall under the proper new English grammatic formula.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and not to nitpick..but his grammar is pretty damn bad as well.

"Sorry. But... " etc etc.

In proper English, as he claims to be an advocate for, you can not start a sentence with the word "but". The way I structured the sentence in my above post is the proper way to construct in order to fall under the proper new English grammatic formula.
Sorry, but I did not start a sentence with "but". I used a comma.

As far as I'm concerned, we are talking about getting the aimbot on Worms, not MPH.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

roboz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow guys this is the internet, grammar does not have to be perfect. People abbreviate things that are not usually supposed to be in the English language. For example LOL. Also whenever someone makes a grammatical error on this forum, someone just comes in and starts ripping on the person. And Rick N' Roll i getting pretty stupid now(goes to remove sig)

asuri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
no the aimbot is for mph metroid prime hunters
Sorry. But if you did not follow the conversation, please just shut up. The aimbot is for Worms, as they already said about ten times.

Sorry, but for those of us with a fully functional brain, it IS about the MPH codes. He just said not one post above yours that he'd love to work on one for worms but couldn't.

I think its for worms: open warfare 2 cause I know that many people have some sucky aim in the game, and definitely need an aimbot to help them aim better. I would agree that it would mess up online play because aiming is pretty much the whole point to the game.

I'm not hosting the aimbot code.  It's too devastating to online play.

and thank you dreggs

NOTE I THINK can you see that????
buttkick.gif

dreggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In your first post regarding this (the one in which I quoted you), you did in fact use a period and not a comma.

ALSO...if you want to get into the details,

"I still do not talk grammatically-fail English. If you will not improve your grammar anymore, I will consider you a Fail-N00b."

I lost count over how many mistakes are in that sentence alone.

Your aggressive nature suggests that you are either over compensating for some of your real life inadequacies, or you are a child (or maybe even both). I feel bad for anyone who knows you in the real world.

roboz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no the aimbot is for mph metroid prime hunters
Sorry. But if you did not follow the conversation, please just shut up. The aimbot is for Worms, as they already said about ten times.

Sorry, but for those of us with a fully functional brain, it IS about the MPH codes. He just said not one post above yours that he'd love to work on one for worms but couldn't.

I'm not hosting the aimbot code. It's too devastating to online play.

and thank you dreggs

NOTE I THINK can you see that????
Wow now I'm getting the blame for this. Aimbot gives you perfect aim as so I hear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow guys this is the internet, grammar does not have to be perfect. People abbreviate things that are not usually supposed to be in the English language. For example LOL. Also whenever someone makes a grammatical error on this forum, someone just comes in and starts ripping on the person. And Rick N' Roll i getting pretty stupid now(goes to remove sig)

Well, if I can't understand the point of some guy with bad grammar, I can't help it right?

No, I don't need to remove my sig.

Your aggressive nature suggests that you are either over compensating for some of your real life inadequacies, or you are a child (or maybe even both). I feel bad for anyone who knows you in the real world.
So you are so mature bitching about some guy on the Internet that pissed you off by flaming you?

dreggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I come off as being pissed? I simply chose to point out that you attacking someone when you are wrong is out of line.

Following your continued petty attacks, I felt it was slightly necessary to put you in your place (although I realize now that is impossible with someone as ignorant as yourself.)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I come off as being pissed? I simply chose to point out that you attacking someone when you are wrong is out of line.

Following your continued petty attacks, I felt it was slightly necessary to put you in your place (although I realize now that is impossible with someone as ignorant as yourself.)
Oh. So you are trying to play dad with someone on the Internet? I find that quite grown-up and mature. (No, that was not a sarcasm. Really.)

dreggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To properly answer your question:

An AIMbot is a code (the word bot comes from its old annotation of being an add on used in games such as quake and unreal tournament) that greatly improves YOUR aim.

dreggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh. So you are trying to play dad with someone on the Internet? I find that quite grown-up and mature. (No, that was not a sarcasm. Really.)

..yeah. ouch. that hurt. really.

..btw..fix your grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv