Hacking Post your questions about which flashcart to buy

Kazumastars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blued, I suggest you to get an EDGE ds. Has everything you're looking for for about 30-38 bucks. And it has a super cool case. =3

The-end

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the info, hmm i do think that the american site is separate to the UK one. As the UK says that it is shipped from the UK not america.

Thanks for your help.

Blued

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Kazumastars said:
Blued, I suggest you to get an EDGE ds. Has everything you're looking for for about 30-38 bucks. And it has a super cool case. =3

Thanks for the tip! Guess I will research more about Edge and the Supercard and then decide.

The-end

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey guys, sorry for the questions but i have began looking at memory card choices now.

Would a Kingston 4gb class 4 card be sufficient to use with CycloDS ? Thanks:)

Kazumastars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The-end, the Kingston 4gb class 4 card will work perfectly fine with a CycloDS. Class-6 has been said to run the fastest (I think) but preferably A-data, Kingston, and Sandisk cards are used for most flash carts I believe.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really wanna buy a new flash cart for my DS !! but i just cant simply choose which one to buy ? my friend had the R4 and it was cool ... but after i read all these posts and threads about other flash carts it makes me wonder which one i should get !!

I want one that :
Isn't outdated
Simple to use
Won't mess up up DS ^^
Price Range : $50 and under !

and yea that's basically it !! and yea . i was thinkin bout getting a TTDS but ther are soo many more choices !! need help ASAP ^^ plzz and thx

Kazumastars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holt, it matters what you're going to use the flash cart for.

For Gaming+ Homebrew/Multimedia/etc and under $50, I'd go for the Supercard DS ONE or the Edge DS. Both pretty much do the same thing but the Edge is a little cheaper but is a little less cleaner than the Supercard. Check out the GUI's on youtube or something. See what you'd like better.

For mainly gaming, I'd go for the DSTT. Quick and Simple loading times and pretty much every game works.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
I really wanna buy a new flash cart for my DS !! but i just cant simply choose which one to buy ? my friend had the R4 and it was cool ... but after i read all these posts and threads about other flash carts it makes me wonder which one i should get !!

I want one that :
Isn't outdated
Simple to use
Won't mess up up DS ^^
Price Range : $50 and under !

and yea that's basically it !! and yea . i was thinkin bout getting a TTDS but ther are soo many more choices !! need help ASAP ^^ plzz and thx

Buy the CycloDS. It's 35 dollars off of DealExtreme. It's the best bang for the buck. Other places sell it expensive though, since it actually was sold over $50 everywhere else, until DealExtreme got them.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kazumastars ~ i like the choices ^^ i would either get super card or DSTT/TTDS but yea ... still ! i wanna know a site that is trustworthy, sells legit flash carts and wont scam you ! and also sell at a reasonable price ^^ any ideas ?

Ojsinnerz ~ iunno about DX ... i have heard good and bad reviews bout DX and i liek the price but i cant really trust it ... seems to cheap if you know what i mean !

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Holt said:
Kazumastars ~ i like the choices ^^ i would either get super card or DSTT/TTDS but yea ... still ! i wanna know a site that is trustworthy, sells legit flash carts and wont scam you ! and also sell at a reasonable price ^^ any ideas ?

Ojsinnerz ~ iunno about DX ... i have heard good and bad reviews bout DX and i liek the price but i cant really trust it ... seems to cheap if you know what i mean !

I've ordered from DX, and I had no problems. It did take 2 and a half weeks for all my stuff to arrive, but they were all legit.

Also, why not just check their reseller rates?

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/DealExtreme

It's got a pretty good mark in general. Also, if you're insecure about DX because of a user named NeoGBA, don't listen to him. He's spreading some terrible lies, etc.

And since you're paying with paypal, (As they only accept paypal) you can get your money back for the stuff you bought, as long as you file a complaint.

And if you really do want a cheap cart, get a DSTT. There's also a thread about what sites to trust, and not trust. Make sure to look at that. There's also the "GBAtemp's unoffical sites to not trust" thread, started by Urza. They're both stickied.

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently ordered an R4 DS for $28.99 (+shipping) from Amazon.com. I received the package already, but do you think I should return it and get a CycloDS Revolution from DealXtreme instead?

Kazumastars

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leetmod.com and dealwoot.com are both legit sites and have free shipping on supercards and dstt right now.

lonewolf80, the CycloDS carts don't get shipped til July 12th/13th. If you don't mind waiting a while and are willing to take the time to send back the R4, then go for it. The CycloDS is an amazing flash cart.

Yo Momma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a good idea? I'm going to buy a cyclo DS to play DS games and run homebrew and I'm going to buy an M3 minisd to play GBA games. Price doesn't matter and I want to buy the flash card with the most features so would I be making a good choice?

Yo Momma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You think so? They both seem to have about the same amount of features as each other. And I forgot to ask one thing, will I be able to use my cyclo DS as a passme to use my M3 mini?

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Yo Momma said:
You think so? They both seem to have about the same amount of features as each other. And I forgot to ask one thing, will I be able to use my cyclo DS as a passme to use my M3 mini?

nope, scds-1 has more features... multi-os, multi save files, 3 cheat engines available including the sc 'real time' one, 'real time' game guide.. cyclo has none of these.

other poster can go on about pretty guis ect, but no matter how they spin it scds-1 has the most features.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto