Post your Pokemon Black/White Team

  • Thread starter Thread starter niedy
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,461
  • Replies Replies 7

niedy

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Sep 12, 2009
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
43
Country
This is a thread to post your teams
Please post your team, levels, and where you are in the game
smile.gif


Mine Is
Just Got the little Girls Pokemon Back For Her
I have:
Tsutarja level 15
Blue Monkey level 14
Puppy Dog Thing level 14
Mole thing level 12

Cheers
smile.gif

P.s Sorry i dont know names.
 
My team at the moment:
King (Daikenki) lvl.37
Blue (Dageki) lvl. 31
Victini lvl. 32
Baokki lvl. 17
Big-O (Purotoga) lvl. 25

I just got my 5th badge a little while ago.

My team thus far... though it'll change once i need to actually start using HMs
 
Hell no!
I'm exporting poke'threads to the rest of the forum so that more of the staff can have fun with them.

Welcome to POKEtemp.net
 
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Hell no!
I'm exporting poke'threads to the rest of the forum so that more of the staff can have fun with them.

Welcome to POKEtemp.net
Abusing your power eh?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted