Homebrew Discussion Post homebrew ideas, suggestions, requests here

SilverDen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope this already exists but if not: a little tool that allows us to change the switch output volume through HDMI while its docked. I know its possible for the headphone jack and USB, but AFAIK not through normal TV output.

cohsae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I know there's a streaming option for PCs with Nvidia cards. Now that AMD have updated AMD Link any chance of someone making a switch-compatible AMD streaming option?

almmiron

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a mod suggestion, but in the rom hack forum there's no topic.

Many of us use dual shock or xbox360 controllers on the switch (sys-con; mission control).

I like what games like crash Bandicoot 4 did on the pc version to let we choose controller icons (switch, xbox or playstation).

I would love if someone make something like this for the switch: custom controller icons mod. In combination with switch native controller button config would be awesome.

Last edited by almmiron,

Impossible_Igntiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall Unity port possible for switch? it's open source if your wondering.

here's the link: https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfall-unity

I'm certain it's already been asked before but just would love to see it in action portably and on a TV screen

Last edited by Impossible_Igntiz,
Reactions: MAN-biker

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I would like to request someone make something like a JKSV mod that allows save syncing between Switches. It's basically for people too lazy to JKSV->FTP->PC->FTP->JKSV

Last edited by fvig2001,

SkyDark719

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm curious about if it can be possible a port of JoiPlay to Switch, knowing that there's EasyRPG Player that lets you to play RPG Maker games from 2000 and 2003.

It would be so amazing, because there's plenty of good games created with various versions of RPG Maker (XP, VX, Ace and MV).

Vaddum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm desperately searching for a cheat manager lite which could only enable or disable cheat codes with an updatable database and that's all! Nothing else: no save game manager, no tools to create codes or other stuff. So, if someone knows a homebrew like that, I'm really interested in. If it doesn't exist, maybe someone here could create it ;-)

Impossible_Igntiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm desperately searching for a cheat manager lite which could only enable or disable cheat codes with an updatable database and that's all! Nothing else: no save game manager, no tools to create codes or other stuff. So, if someone knows a homebrew like that, I'm really interested in. If it doesn't exist, maybe someone here could create it ;-)
Edizon SE does that already if you wasn't aware ;)

Vaddum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep! EdiZon SE does that but it does too much... A simplify cheat manager would be appreciate. I really do not care about save files or cheat codes search engine. A homebrew with the only option to activate cheats or not would be nice.

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a request/suggestion. Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse

I wish this were available for the Nintendo Switch!

Respect93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
is the OpenXray Stalker port possible for switch? it's open source if your wondering.
Runs successfully on linux, would be great to see homebrew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended