- Joined
- May 9, 2007
- Messages
- 2,748
- Reaction score
- 346
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 35
- Location
- NYC, USA
- Website
- google.com
- XP
- 970
- Country



He was Kennedy in WWE , Anderson in TNAMr. Anderson? I haven't seen too much wrestling but I could of sworn his name was Mr. Kennedy. Hmm, how about that.[title: Does anybody know where this image was taken?]![]()
Reverse image search says they are two pro wrestlers, a "Mr. Anderson" and Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy is the one with the face paint. Don't know the context.


nice that is really rareFor whoever posted this controller a few pages back:
![]()
Purchase: http://www.ebay.com/...roller&_sacat=0

That was me , I still cant believe that thing is real LMAO thanks for the picFor whoever posted this controller a few pages back:
![]()
Purchase: http://www.ebay.com/...roller&_sacat=0

That was me , I still cant believe that thing is real LMAO thanks for the picFor whoever posted this controller a few pages back:
![]()
Purchase: http://www.ebay.com/...roller&_sacat=0