Post a picture of your desktop!

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the sides gives you more screen space, iirc I think I got a whole 2 extra icon columns after I put it on the sides

:unsure: Hmmmm.. Sounds like an interesting tip. :)

Reactions: Mama Looigi

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imma doin the Atari Linux now
Screenshot from 2023-02-21 20-07-39.png

Last edited by 64bitmodels,
Trophies
XP
I have one of the default Gnome Wallpapers, I didn't bother to change it since installation. IMO The Built-in Gnome Wallpapers are very nice but also I don't really see my desktop usually since it's always covered by multiple open windows and many many icons.

Dang, I forget that people actually use icons that often on Linux. My desktop usually has little to none since I do 90% of stuff from the terminal- lmao.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Welshgamer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm loving the crop of the ancient one. You really went pixel perfect.. ;) Joking
But saying that- If you did get a good cut-out of him. Then positioned him standing just behind the buildings to left, as if he was there, coming to rule modern Greece.. Then that could look something special.. Just a thought, and it's given me an idea for a desktop too..

Trophies
XP
I'm loving the crop of the ancient one. You really went pixel perfect.. ;) Joking
But saying that- If you did get a good cut-out of him. Then positioned him standing just behind the buildings to left, as if he was there, coming to rule modern Greece.. Then that could look something special.. Just a thought, and it's given me an idea for a desktop too..

Tbh I don't think it'd be that hard to get a proper cut-out from the original image. It's tedious, sure, but all you'd really need to do is outline-select around the silhouette and delete everything else. Then cut down the pixels you don't want after the fact.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh I don't think it'd be that hard to get a proper cut-out from the original image. It's tedious, sure, but all you'd really need to do is outline-select around the silhouette and delete everything else. Then cut down the pixels you don't want after the fact.

Guys guys. I'm not a high end tech.

But thank you for the suggestions :)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by 64bitmodels,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?