Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well... As the topic says
nyanya.gif

Sorry my picutre is not on my photobusket. but it's on twitpic

http://twitpic.com/24megx
If you're not posting pictures or commenting on others pictures then please don't post
smile.gif

ryohki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
please, ignore my ignorance, but do you two guys live in the same town, or are all houses the same in germany?
is it some war related thing that I'm just not familiar with?

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ryohki said:
please, ignore my ignorance, but do you two guys live in the same town, or are all houses the same in germany?

I think they look all the same in small citys or villages but if you go to big cities there are mostly flats and different kinds of houses

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ryohki said:
lmao, nice question. But I don't think we live in the same city/town/village (or do we
ohmy.gif
)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ryohki said:
is it some war related thing that I'm just not familiar with?Haha, IMO that`s not ignorant at all
tongue.gif
I think those houses you see in these pictures are possibly all built after the second WW and what you don`t see is, that most of the houses in my street (mine included - but on the other side) are made out of red or white Clinker bricks
wink.gif
). Might just be a coincidence that the houses on our pictures are all painted white
unsure.gif

QUOTE(SignZ @ Jul 12 2010, 01:45 PM) lmao, nice question. But I don't think we live in the same city/town/village (or do we
ohmy.gif
)
I don`t think we live in the same city, since I know my little town
biggrin.gif
(
cool.gif
)

D

Deleted_171835

IMGA0001.JPG
Houses as far as the eye can see. If you squint at the right of my window, you can see the CN Tower!

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SixtySixHundred said:
I love my view! 15th floor in town. I see this from my front window..

My_View_taken_By_5800.jpg

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's not Hyrule
mellow.gif

Infact.. I think I'd say that it's more like Nottingham. Say, somewhere around... Manvers Court
tongue.gif

I'd post mine, but you'd be able to find out where it is pretty quickly ¬_¬ I do quite like the view I have though! It usually keeps me entertained as I can spy on the local lesbians, gypsies driving around, milf and plenty of jb
smileipb2.png

I'm not a stalker or a rapist. I swear.
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!