Hacking Possibly the very last thing I will EVER ask

Linguistically

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay guys, after heaps of researching, I got the DS Lite; metallic rose colour, DSTT and 2GB Adata MicroSD. Now, things were a little rough at start but now things are going brilliantly, but there is one problem. When I put my DSTT and MicroSD in, it goes directly to game list, this happened when I set it to automode option (starting games up instantly when DS is opened), fair. Then, I changed it to manual, and it still happened, still came with the games first. I want to be able to have DSTT and MicroSD inside the DS, go to the main menu first (the calender, time, etc.,) and then choose to play my games, but this isn't happening with manual mode.

And an option is to find 'software for download play', I don't know what this does, but with or without the SD card in, nothing happens, it just keeps searching and wont let me go back to main menu.

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uuhh... it's MEANT to go to the games list =="

If you want to change your calendar and time, take your DSTT out and start up your DS. It will take you to the DS homepage thing, where you can change your time, date, DS Download, and game cartridge selection. However, you can't actually start your DSTT from this game cartridge selection.

D

Deleted-119707

there is a hombrew that lets you boot to the nintendo ds firmware but cant go back to the dstt unless you turn off. the homebrew is called back2firmware.nds i think.

Linguistically

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've found I've had to open and close my DS a lot, is this normal? I mean, at first, I closed/opened about 10 times. I had an error, tried to fix it, tried out settings, etc. But now that It's settled down, I mean, I play a game, save it and close it. But I have to close the DS in order to go to game menu again?

P,s., what is soft reset?

B

ball2012003

soft reset is when you press abxylr all together and it takes you back to the dstt menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1