ROM Hack Question Possible to edit Switch Play Activity? Playtime hours?

TJ2020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I was wondering if anyone has found a way to edit the Switch play activity yet? I was wondering this because I had a lot of hours on several games, for example 500+ on BOTW and 400+ on Splatoon. However, I had to factory reset my switch because of issues it was having. However, this also deleted the playtime for my games. (I was under the impression that it was stored to the nintendo account, but I now realize that it is a locally stored number, and only the highest number achieved gets reported to the online account for display)

So I was wondering, is it possible to edit this number for games? I would like to recover my hours just because that is a really cool stat that I like to see. So is there a way to change my current BOTW "played for 20 hours or more" to the *correct* number for me, which would be BOTW "played for 500 or more" for example.

Thanks so much for any help anyone can provide! :)

D

Deleted User

First of all, you had issues with your Switch? You made it seem like you factory reset a phone. And no, no homebrew apps are out now that will modify your local data besides save datas. Eventually when CFW is out, the doors are open for more people who may be able to do such things you wish

TJ2020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, you had issues with your Switch? You made it seem like you factory reset a phone. And no, no homebrew apps are out now that will modify your local data besides save datas. Eventually when CFW is out, the doors are open for more people who may be able to do such things you wish
Alright, well thanks for letting me know. And about the reset, I was having trouble connecting my joycons to the actual switch unit. Like they werent physically registering as connecting. Even when clicked in, they were using wireless. So I tried everything I could, but nothing worked. Factory resetting did solve the issue though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zufnIPGYQx8