Hacking Question Possible to create a clean Emunand from FW Files and Prodinfo?

Chakratos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,
im owning my switch for 2 years now and done everything with it. From Ubuntu, Emulators, NSP Installation, etc pp.
But: After using any software stuff i never went back online and removed my prodinfo from the switch. So i think im not banned yet.

At that time there where not such tutorials as how to keep a clean Sysnand and an Emunand for Piracy so.. yeah ^^
Everything i have is a real dirty Sysnand.

My question now would be: Is there a way to create a clean emunand so i can play online on that (Only with bought games etc) or am i screwed and need to buy a second switch?

Thanks in advance :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have a clean NAND then the answer would be no, even though you can try Haku33 but that haven't been proven that is it 100% ban proof. Ideally people use the Sysnand for online purpose and emunand for all their hacking stuffs.

Reactions: Chakratos

Chakratos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you don't have a clean NAND then the answer would be no, even though you can try Haku33 but that haven't been proven that is it 100% ban proof. Ideally people use the Sysnand for online purpose and emunand for all their hacking stuffs.
Never heard from haku33, sounds interesting. So i could make a dirty emunand from my current sysnand in order to not loose anything and then hard reset my sysnand to try if i get banned that way?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard from haku33, sounds interesting. So i could make a dirty emunand from my current sysnand in order to not loose anything and then hard reset my sysnand to try if i get banned that way?

It haven't been proven it is an effective method, ideally it is for people never been online.

Chakratos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It haven't been proven it is an effective method, ideally it is for people never been online.
Well to be honest, i don't think i have anything to loose ^^
If i just stay offline currently i just have banned myself (if you know what i mean)

If it works with my Emunand idea, i would try it!
Do you know if that works and if i have to readd my Prodinfo beforehand for it to work?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well to be honest, i don't think i have anything to loose ^^
If i just stay offline currently i just have banned myself (if you know what i mean)

If it works with my Emunand idea, i would try it!
Do you know if that works and if i have to readd my Prodinfo beforehand for it to work?

Your prodinfo have to not all 0 , basically you need a pre blanked to go online

Reactions: Chakratos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto