Possible Persona 4 Portable?

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was stating my opinion on a p4p would be on psp or ngp since thats the way atlus went with Persona Portable,P3P and a P2P game coming out in less than a week in japan.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, and that's fine. We were just stating that Atlus has already stated there will be a Persona title for the 3DS. They haven't said if it'll be an original title, or if it'll be a remake, but there will be one. Besides, I don't think Atlus is particular to one console, even with sequels - Class of Heroes was a PSP game, and the 3DS is getting the sequel.

Supposedly, the information will be revealed on April 11th. Which is also the first day of Persona 4. I smiled.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
Right, and that's fine. We were just stating that Atlus has already stated there will be a Persona title for the 3DS. They haven't said if it'll be an original title, or if it'll be a remake, but there will be one. Besides, I don't think Atlus is particular to one console, even with sequels - Class of Heroes was a PSP game, and the 3DS is getting the sequel.

Supposedly, the information will be revealed on April 11th. Which is also the first day of Persona 4. I smiled.
guess your right i hope it is a portable persona 4 but time will tell. and if that is what it is it'd be great if it was released on both but i highly doubt it. maybe they'll tell us when p2p will come to the west it is still not stated with a release date. if it is persona 2 west release date that would be a sick joke but i doubt thats what it is.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
DarkShinigami said:
BrightNeko said:
P4P 3DS please ;o lets hope~?
they will not make P4P for 3ds Person Portables are sonys bounty. if anything the 3ds will have a devil survivor or another strange journey like game. as a side note i hope it to be a P4P i would get it. i cant even find persona 4 where i live

The 3DS IS getting a Persona title. Whether or not it's a remake of a previous Persona title, or if it's a brand new one, we don't know yet.

I'd much rather have this game on the 3DS than on the PSP, but I'd rather have it at all than not.

I wouldn't mind an anime either, as long as it's directly related to the title and canon - which Trinity is not. But I would MUCH rather have a P4P than a P4 anime.
The list says "Persona", "Shin Megami Tensei", and "Devil Survivor". Devil Survivor just so happened to be a upgraded port of the DS Devil Survivor. So if anything, it's getting a Persona title but it's most likely going to be a port of the PSP remake of Persona 1. And Shin Megami Tensei could just be a remake of the game of the same name.

I know it's pretty much me speculating but from what they did with Devil Survivor, that's just what I think.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The list says "Persona", "Shin Megami Tensei", and "Devil Survivor". Devil Survivor just so happened to be a upgraded port of the DS Devil Survivor. So if anything, it's getting a Persona title but it's most likely going to be a port of the PSP remake of Persona 1. And Shin Megami Tensei could just be a remake of the game of the same name.

I know it's pretty much me speculating but from what they did with Devil Survivor, that's just what I think.

It's possible, of course, but I don't think we'll be seeing Persona 1 again for a while. It's easily the least popular of the 4 titles, and it's already been remade for the PSP. It wouldn't be the first time Atlus remade a title, but it would be the first time Atlus ported an already remade port, which seems a bit counter productive for them. If it's not an original entry or P4P, I think it'll be the other half of Persona 2, which I think would be pretty cool. As for the original SMT - who knows? I think "Shin Megami Tensei" just means the series - it could be a remake of any SMT title, or it could be SMT5. I definitely wouldn't count on seeing Persona 1 AND a remake of the original, though - both are pretty similar in terms of game play. Though again, anything is possible. If at all possible, I'll take all of the above, please.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Despite the speculations with evidence, I think we should wait until it's actually confirmed that it'll be an anime. If this really does turn out to be P4 Portable, there's a chance it would be for the 3DS considering Atlus has been silent about the 3DS' Persona title. If this turns into an anime though, there might be a chance that the Persona title on the 3DS will be unveiled as well (hopefully).

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
22629335.png

Yep Persona 4 anime.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site isn't loading for me :/

From that picture, though, it looks like it'll be an adaptation as opposed to a spin off, which is fantastic news. The character art doesn't look up to par with the original art (specifically Youske, the guy on the left with brown hair), but I guess we'll see when it comes out.

1stkirbyever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have to wonder, is this going to be a movie animation or rather just a series animation? Kinda bummed out though, I was hoping for a portable remake of this game. Oh, well!

EDIT: Site isn't loading for me either.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally knew that.

Site is moving incredibly slow for me. Must be a buttload of traffic.

I dunno. I'm not angry or anything, but I guess it's more of a disappointment. I'll probably end up watching it, though.

Is it me though, or does the character art (besides Yukikio and maybe Chie) look a bit....off? Like, fan art-ish? I mean, I'm sure it'll all look better in motion, but it just looks a bit awkward.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow they couldn't hire the same actor for Yosuke or something?

I'll get my body ready, I'm really excited for it
smile.gif

edit: oh cool there's a trailer or something at the mayonaka site, I wasn't aware of that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)