BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
and then instead it is a live action series or movie with amazing visuals and surprising close to the actual game. Causing it to last around 52 episodes in length... Or an anime >>;

The only reason I guessed 3DS is cause hasn't it been said the persona series is going to have a game on there?

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
and then instead it is a live action series or movie with amazing visuals and surprising close to the actual game. Causing it to last around 52 episodes in length... Or an anime >>;

The only reason I guessed 3DS is cause hasn't it been said the persona series is going to have a game on there?
The Devil Survivor game is being remade for it.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
That is not a persona game thats a different series in the SMT series.
Yes, but as far as I know, I haven't heard of a persona game coming on there. That one is the only one that comes to mind that has to deal with SMT.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sources would be in my edited post
happy.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As has already been stated, there already is a Persona 4 anime. Anyway, I'd hope it was for the 3DS for that I don't have any other current/last generation handhelds besides my 3DS. I don't see any reason it wouldn't work on the 3DS, the 3DS has shown that it's more than capable of running better than PS2 quality games, so I'll be happy if it's Persona 4 3D. I just hope they don't go crazy with the 3D and other areas end up lacking.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@machomuu there is no P4 anime. There is a stand alone persona anime by the name persona trinity soul. It has nothing to do with any of the games (in plot I mean).

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
As has already been stated, there already is a Persona 4 anime. Anyway, I'd hope it was for the 3DS for that I don't have any other current/last generation handhelds besides my 3DS. I don't see any reason it wouldn't work on the 3DS, the 3DS has shown that it's more than capable of running better than PS2 quality games, so I'll be happy if it's Persona 4 3D. I just hope they don't go crazy with the 3D and other areas end up lacking.
There isn't a Persona 4 anime. Trinity Soul is a spin-off to Persona 3.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BrightNeko said:
P4P 3DS please ;o lets hope~?
they will not make P4P for 3ds Person Portables are sonys bounty. if anything the 3ds will have a devil survivor or another strange journey like game. as a side note i hope it to be a P4P i would get it. i cant even find persona 4 where i live

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
machomuu said:
There isn't a Persona 4 anime. Trinity Soul is a spin-off to Persona 3.

Whoops, sorry. I remember some time ago I saw "Persona 4 anime" somewhere. I wasn't thinking of Trinity Soul, and I don't remember the site, sorry
tongue.gif

DarkShinigami said:
QUOTE(BrightNeko @ Apr 9 2011, 07:08 PM)
they will not make P4P for 3ds Person Portables are sonys bounty. if anything the 3ds will have a devil survivor or another strange journey like game. as a side note i hope it to be a P4P i would get it. i cant even find persona 4 where i live
It's possible, there's already a Persona title listed for 3DS release.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShinigami said:
BrightNeko said:

The 3DS IS getting a Persona title. Whether or not it's a remake of a previous Persona title, or if it's a brand new one, we don't know yet.

I'd much rather have this game on the 3DS than on the PSP, but I'd rather have it at all than not.

I wouldn't mind an anime either, as long as it's directly related to the title and canon - which Trinity is not. But I would MUCH rather have a P4P than a P4 anime.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What Windaga said.

Before the edit V

Sony does not own the persona license, the games are not sony only they just have to date been only on sony systems. So it can very much be on the 3DS and Atlus have even said they are bring a persona title to the 3DS. If you read the second page you will see that.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urk, after reading the page at Siliconera, it seems it might just be a Persona anime.

QUOTE said:
Poke through the teaser site and you’ll notice a link to Sony Music, specifically this URL: http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/js/s_code.js. Take out the JavaScript bits so the URL is sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/ and it leads to Aniplex.

I mean, it could just be a coincidence, or perhaps a soundtrack included in P4P, which wouldn't be the first time that's happened with Atlus...

Well, one can hope. Of course, maybe it's not even P4P or an anime - it might be P4: FES...but er, I'm not sure if that'd be the best idea at this point haha. Sony tends to handle soundtracks, so that's not really a hint at which system it's on, if it's a game. God, I really don't care.

P4P PLEASE
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c95QJXRKdIw&pp=ygUdcmFtYm8gMiBtaXNzaW9uIGFjY29tcGxpc2hlZCA%3D