Hacking Possible MH4U Save Editor ?

toto621

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I have a New 3DS XL (SysNAND 9.0 - emuNAND 9.5.0-23E) with Gateway. Since emuNAND 9.6 will not come to N3DS for a while due to new encryption, I gave up to online play.

There are a few monsters only found online through the gathering hall like Gogmazios and Dalamadur. I'm not that far into the game so I can't make a complete list.
Also, some monsters can only be fought through expeditions/GQ like low rank Velocidrome, high rank Kut-Ku and all Ruby/Basarios.

Is there any work in progress with a Save Editor for this game ? Datel PowerSave will not work with Gateway right ?

I found this thread talking about it. It seems they manage to edit Hunter and otomo names only for now. Here is the result : Name Editor

What I seek is the possibility to edit items in boxes to add multiplayer only drops/stuffs in my offline save and thus minimize my loss about not be able to play online.

If there is no such things for now, maybe skilled people roaming here can help them to improve their save Editor :)

blcpl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can still do all the online content while playing offline, alone. It's still possible (harder, sure, because the game doesn't adjust for the number of people actually in the mission), but you're not completely cut out of it. Everything up to Gogmazios (G3 urgent) is perfectly doable offline and solo (and past that you get harder monsters, but no new monsters, so you get all the materials you can get online).

That's all just to say that you can get through all the game's content, you don't need to cheat.

Also if you've downloaded the game update previously, you can still play online. At worst, you'll just get the update nag on emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you near sea/salt water, or in general they just don't last. Sounds like if you driving a mercedes, you need a garage
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Are you near sea/salt water, or in general they just don't last. Sounds like if you driving a...