Hacking Possible MH4U Save Editor ?

toto621

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I have a New 3DS XL (SysNAND 9.0 - emuNAND 9.5.0-23E) with Gateway. Since emuNAND 9.6 will not come to N3DS for a while due to new encryption, I gave up to online play.

There are a few monsters only found online through the gathering hall like Gogmazios and Dalamadur. I'm not that far into the game so I can't make a complete list.
Also, some monsters can only be fought through expeditions/GQ like low rank Velocidrome, high rank Kut-Ku and all Ruby/Basarios.

Is there any work in progress with a Save Editor for this game ? Datel PowerSave will not work with Gateway right ?

I found this thread talking about it. It seems they manage to edit Hunter and otomo names only for now. Here is the result : Name Editor

What I seek is the possibility to edit items in boxes to add multiplayer only drops/stuffs in my offline save and thus minimize my loss about not be able to play online.

If there is no such things for now, maybe skilled people roaming here can help them to improve their save Editor :)

blcpl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You can still do all the online content while playing offline, alone. It's still possible (harder, sure, because the game doesn't adjust for the number of people actually in the mission), but you're not completely cut out of it. Everything up to Gogmazios (G3 urgent) is perfectly doable offline and solo (and past that you get harder monsters, but no new monsters, so you get all the materials you can get online).

That's all just to say that you can get through all the game's content, you don't need to cheat.

Also if you've downloaded the game update previously, you can still play online. At worst, you'll just get the update nag on emunand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night