Not open for further replies.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, Good Night. If I'm wrong with my theory, please correct me. I'm student from computer science, I see many users get ban here from Nintendo, I've 2 Switch (Xaw 1002 and 1007), One of my switch is my laboratory rat (to test way why ban come for user), the system from Nintendo have safety from "Freeshop", for example, If I download some games without touch on eshop, The system don't detect my hackable switch, but if I download any game from eshop and I put some games on freeshop to download in same time, It get ban.
I see the system from nintendo give ban especially for serial number, if we get some software tools to decode file system with serial number key, we change the number and bypass from the ban. My 3ds, Wii U, Wii, New 3ds, get ban, the scene hack release file manager with this power to change the serial number, I apply the change and online services works again. In my opinion and experience with nintendo is the possible way to get works again online services.
What you think guys ? :)

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
1.-No, bans are handled by certs that are encrypted with keys that are private and only Nintendo have
2.-When you download a game/try to connect to the internet with that game, the cert is sent to Nintendo, they will notice that that cert is not legit and will ban you

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that system-specific information is stored on the prodinfo partition on the nand. Trying to make changes to this partition causes a bad checksum and the system is essentially bricked. That's what one of the bricking tools did, it either zeroed out or otherwise corrupted the prodinfo partition.

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro whats your problem ? Just not enter in the topic and ignore. Have long time I don't post anything here, please don't become asshole, I just promote discussion about this thing. Less bro.

It's shitspam. It's the same idiotic thread we've had hundreds of times. No more threads about 'bypassing bans'. Thanks.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that system-specific information is stored on the prodinfo partition on the nand. Trying to make changes to this partition causes a bad checksum and the system is essentially bricked. That's what one of the bricking tools did, it either zeroed out or otherwise corrupted the prodinfo partition.
Is the really question I make in my head, on last consoles from nintendo I don't see anything about this verification, on switch problably they correct or not the verification, I think only Scirem or Reinx can have the answer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's shitspam. It's the same idiotic thread we've had hundreds of times. No more threads about 'bypassing bans'. Thanks.
You become administrator from the forum ? I think not.... have nice day.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think there's a need for that. Someone had an idea and 3 people politely informed them why it wouldn't work. It should have been left at that without the toxicity.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes they fixed their errors from previous consoles.
Nintendo try to become Sony. But we have strong hack scene here and with excelent minds for switch, is question of time for someone find vulnerability and give for us some solution. One thing we need to know on world of computer, everything made by the Man is imperfect.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do people care so much about being banned? Online gaming is crap anyways and now even costs money. Not going to pay for this shit anyway.

Now you are speaking my language. Online is a piece of jerk and it is worthless anyway. I didn't connected to eShop or any online so mine should be fine if I want to downgrade to 3.0.0 again with ChoiNX and running OFW.

Again, its a crap anyway. Online sucks! It is good for web site thought.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now you are speaking my language. Online is a piece of jerk and it is worthless anyway. I didn't connected to eShop or any online so mine should be fine if I want to downgrade to 3.0.0 again with ChoiNX and running OFW.

Again, its a crap anyway. Online sucks! It is good for web site thought.
Bro, this homebrew can regret firmware version ? I think with efuses burned is impossible, what the magic it made ? (Yes I agree with you, I just try to help the community here sharing my experience )

Reactions: spotanjo3

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, Good Night. If I'm wrong with my theory, please correct me. I'm student from computer science, I see many users get ban here from Nintendo, I've 2 Switch (Xaw 1002 and 1007), One of my switch is my laboratory rat (to test way why ban come for user), the system from Nintendo have safety from "Freeshop", for example, If I download some games without touch on eshop, The system don't detect my hackable switch, but if I download any game from eshop and I put some games on freeshop to download in same time, It get ban.
I see the system from nintendo give ban especially for serial number, if we get some software tools to decode file system with serial number key, we change the number and bypass from the ban. My 3ds, Wii U, Wii, New 3ds, get ban, the scene hack release file manager with this power to change the serial number, I apply the change and online services works again. In my opinion and experience with nintendo is the possible way to get works again online services.
Man, this post started out good and got my hopes up, just to have it crash at "I see the system from nintendo give ban especially for serial number". I understand you're trying to share your "experience" but your experience is very outdated or just plain wrong. In order for your future threads to be received better it may be worth the time to educate yourself, ask questions in the newbies thread, and read the Switchbrew wiki and generally get caught up to everyone else before proposing ideas.

hehk1234

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Man, this post started out good and got my hopes up, just to have it crash at "I see the system from nintendo give ban especially for serial number". I understand you're trying to share your "experience" but your experience is very outdated or just plain wrong. In order for your future threads to be received better it may be worth the time to educate yourself, ask questions in the newbies thread, and read the Switchbrew wiki and generally get caught up to everyone else before proposing ideas.
Yes, I just speculated this possibility with the history from Nintendo on Serial Number vulnerability. I know I'm problably wrong or not. I'm not fan from online services ( in my opinion nintendo need improve more they server). I see some people use softwares like freeshop and download direct from CDN server, this caution I make here problably will save someone from ban ( someone who take care for online services).

ANTONIOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Let me explain this in a easy way,

First the question:
Can you bypass a banned (Facebook, Google, FTP, Gbatemp,....) account by modifying something in your computer?

The answer: No

The only way is by knowing the password of an already created account, people can manually create accounts on those sites but in this case Nintendo is the only one that can create accounts (I'm talking about their file download server) and every time they make a new console at factory, they create an account for that console and save an encrypted file (certificate) with the user and password on it and save that file in the console's memory so when te console tries to connect, all it has to to is "send" that file to the server and if the file matches the account created, then it is allowed to connect, if not, it is rejected, so the only real way to bypass this is by working at Nintendo and create an account for their file servers or by manually generating a certificate that matches an already existing account, and that is almost impossible. Another solution is by stealing another person certificate and use it on your cosole but as in a FTP server, every account has access to certain files and Nintendo is using the same system, every time you purchase a game, they give your account permissions to download that game so if you try to download another game, they will ban that account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://abcnews.go.com/US/3-swimmers-attacked-sharks-off-florida-panhandle/story?id=110942862