Discussion Possible ByPass For Banned Switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by hehk1234, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hehk1234
    OP

hehk1234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hello, Good Night. If I'm wrong with my theory, please correct me. I'm student from computer science, I see many users get ban here from Nintendo, I've 2 Switch (Xaw 1002 and 1007), One of my switch is my laboratory rat (to test way why ban come for user), the system from Nintendo have safety from "Freeshop", for example, If I download some games without touch on eshop, The system don't detect my hackable switch, but if I download any game from eshop and I put some games on freeshop to download in same time, It get ban.
    I see the system from nintendo give ban especially for serial number, if we get some software tools to decode file system with serial number key, we change the number and bypass from the ban. My 3ds, Wii U, Wii, New 3ds, get ban, the scene hack release file manager with this power to change the serial number, I apply the change and online services works again. In my opinion and experience with nintendo is the possible way to get works again online services.
    What you think guys ? :)

Subtle Demise and WiraR46 like this.
  2. nachuz

nachuz GBAtemp Fan

May 21, 2017
    Chile
    1.-No, bans are handled by certs that are encrypted with keys that are private and only Nintendo have
    2.-When you download a game/try to connect to the internet with that game, the cert is sent to Nintendo, they will notice that that cert is not legit and will ban you

3. Xana

Xana Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2016
    United States
    Draxzelex and Subtle Demise like this.
  4. Erol

Erol GBAtemp Fan

May 13, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Why do people care so much about being banned? Online gaming is crap anyways and now even costs money. Not going to pay for this shit anyway.

ELY_M, Sinon, 210modz and 3 others like this.
  5. invwar

invwar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2018
    Singapore
    It would be still nice to officially purchase in Eshop, just because using Homebrew getting banned sucks. And I heard even TX users might buy sometimes legit games too.

6. hehk1234
    OP

hehk1234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    True history bro.

7. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that system-specific information is stored on the prodinfo partition on the nand. Trying to make changes to this partition causes a bad checksum and the system is essentially bricked. That's what one of the bricking tools did, it either zeroed out or otherwise corrupted the prodinfo partition.

8. blahblah

blahblah GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2018
    United States
    Stop making threads like this. Bans are forever. You will not bypass it. Enough.

9. hehk1234
    OP

hehk1234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Bro whats your problem ? Just not enter in the topic and ignore. Have long time I don't post anything here, please don't become asshole, I just promote discussion about this thing. Less bro.

Illuminaticy and Subtle Demise like this.
  10. blahblah

blahblah GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2018
    United States
    It's shitspam. It's the same idiotic thread we've had hundreds of times. No more threads about 'bypassing bans'. Thanks.

11. hehk1234
    OP

hehk1234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Is the really question I make in my head, on last consoles from nintendo I don't see anything about this verification, on switch problably they correct or not the verification, I think only Scirem or Reinx can have the answer.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You become administrator from the forum ? I think not.... have nice day.

Illuminaticy and Subtle Demise like this.
  12. TPMJB

TPMJB GBAtemp Regular

Aug 27, 2014
    United States
    Syracuse, New York
    Well, Nintendo's implementation of online gaming is crap. I bought a year for $20 because I dunno, I guess I felt bad for them.

Subtle Demise likes this.
  13. blahblah
    This message by blahblah has been removed from public view by Chary, Jan 13, 2019, Reason: Bickering.
    Jan 13, 2019
  14. hehk1234
    This message by hehk1234 has been removed from public view by Chary, Jan 13, 2019, Reason: Bickering.
    Jan 13, 2019
  15. blahblah
    This message by blahblah has been removed from public view by Chary, Jan 13, 2019, Reason: Bickering.
    Jan 13, 2019
  16. hehk1234
    This message by hehk1234 has been removed from public view by Chary, Jan 13, 2019, Reason: Bickering.
    Jan 13, 2019
  17. Subtle Demise
    This message by Subtle Demise has been removed from public view by Chary, Jan 13, 2019, Reason: Bickering.
    Jan 13, 2019
  18. hehk1234
    OP

hehk1234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Nintendo try to become Sony. But we have strong hack scene here and with excelent minds for switch, is question of time for someone find vulnerability and give for us some solution. One thing we need to know on world of computer, everything made by the Man is imperfect.

ELY_M and Subtle Demise like this.
  19. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    Azores/Portugal
    Now you are speaking my language. Online is a piece of jerk and it is worthless anyway. I didn't connected to eShop or any online so mine should be fine if I want to downgrade to 3.0.0 again with ChoiNX and running OFW.

Again, its a crap anyway. Online sucks! It is good for web site thought.

20. hehk1234
    OP

hehk1234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Bro, this homebrew can regret firmware version ? I think with efuses burned is impossible, what the magic it made ? (Yes I agree with you, I just try to help the community here sharing my experience )

azoreseuropa likes this.
  21. AnalogMan

AnalogMan ultraSuMoFramework Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    Man, this post started out good and got my hopes up, just to have it crash at "I see the system from nintendo give ban especially for serial number". I understand you're trying to share your "experience" but your experience is very outdated or just plain wrong. In order for your future threads to be received better it may be worth the time to educate yourself, ask questions in the newbies thread, and read the Switchbrew wiki and generally get caught up to everyone else before proposing ideas.

22. hehk1234
    OP

hehk1234 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Yes, I just speculated this possibility with the history from Nintendo on Serial Number vulnerability. I know I'm problably wrong or not. I'm not fan from online services ( in my opinion nintendo need improve more they server). I see some people use softwares like freeshop and download direct from CDN server, this caution I make here problably will save someone from ban ( someone who take care for online services).

23. mattytrog
    This message by mattytrog has been removed from public view by Chary, Jan 13, 2019, Reason: Bickering.
    Jan 13, 2019
  24. ANTONIOPS

ANTONIOPS GBAtemp Regular

Jan 15, 2016
    Spain

Let me explain this in a easy way,

First the question:
    Can you bypass a banned (Facebook, Google, FTP, Gbatemp,....) account by modifying something in your computer?

The answer: No

The only way is by knowing the password of an already created account, people can manually create accounts on those sites but in this case Nintendo is the only one that can create accounts (I'm talking about their file download server) and every time they make a new console at factory, they create an account for that console and save an encrypted file (certificate) with the user and password on it and save that file in the console's memory so when te console tries to connect, all it has to to is "send" that file to the server and if the file matches the account created, then it is allowed to connect, if not, it is rejected, so the only real way to bypass this is by working at Nintendo and create an account for their file servers or by manually generating a certificate that matches an already existing account, and that is almost impossible. Another solution is by stealing another person certificate and use it on your cosole but as in a FTP server, every account has access to certain files and Nintendo is using the same system, every time you purchase a game, they give your account permissions to download that game so if you try to download another game, they will ban that account.

25. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Global Moderator
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Draxzelex and Xana like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.