PS1/2 Possibility of Tales of Destiny DC English Patch

FuriousG4m3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone made in progress with this? Attempting it myself, I've gotten some of the files unpacked trying to figure out what to do with the files. Non-programmer btw.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

It appears the SLPS_258.42 file can be edited in a Hex Editor. I'm using Visual Studio Code with the official Hex Editor extension from Microsoft. So a menu match is definitly possible.

Last edited by ,

ufisu

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
would you guys like to join absolute zero's discord server?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

currently they are working on tales of rebirth

Reactions: Deleted User

kazenadama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, it's been a while since I updated, and I see things got kinda hectic the past few days...

We have gotten the text extracted, and we're currently finalizing our data table on kanji text. I wasn't planning to update until we finished that, but I'm doing so now since people have apparently assumed this has been dropped.

Progress will be slow and so will updates for a while, but this is very much an ongoing, active project, and I request that others do not recruit on this thread. Please contact me if you would like to help out.

Thank you.

Reactions: wakabayashy

kazenadama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey kazendama could you please answer pnvnd's messages? He's working hard on this and maybe you guys could join efforts!

I already sent a message to them as soon as I saw those recent posts. At the moment I'm not sure they've managed anything that we haven't, and our current need is someone who can program tools specifically for the game. There are many limits to the method they're using, so it's just not viable for a full-scale patch.

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I already sent a message to them as soon as I saw those recent posts. At the moment I'm not sure they've managed anything that we haven't, and our current need is someone who can program tools specifically for the game. There are many limits to the method they're using, so it's just not viable for a full-scale patch.
I'm a software engineer. If you tell me your requirements the most detailed way possible maybe I can help you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-