ROM Hack Port Naruto Battle Arena To NDS?

davidj16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NarutoBattleArena2.JPG

LINK REMOVED

Can It Be Done?

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The MUGEN engine (used in all MUGEN games) is now illegal to use, so links to games would also be illegal. Sorry.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
probably, its not that hard to do it, you just need to ask a programmer.
I'm not doubting they could get Mugen to play, what I'm wondering about is the button set ups. Generally most anything on Mugen requires six buttons, and the audio files are actual MP3s I believe...each Mugen game would take a ton of room up in a Flash Cart.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably, its not that hard to do it, you just need to ask a programmer.

I'm not doubting they could get Mugen to play, what I'm wondering about is the button set ups. Generally most anything on Mugen requires six buttons, and the audio files are actual MP3s I believe...each Mugen game would take a ton of room up in a Flash Cart.
uh the ds has 6 buttons, Y,X,B,A,L,R, and flash carts have up to 2 GBs so they can fit them on, and they can make character sets you know, and you load the one you want to use.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I agree: A port of mugen to the NDS, if done properly, would be teh cool (probably some things should be changed like the size of sprites, since on handheld consoles, smaller and more cartoonish characters look much better).
What's so exciting about a project like this is that it requires the work of a lot of different people: game programmers, character designers, a web 2.0 site so that people could upload and download their own characters, backgrounds and teams... just imagine multiplayer gaming with a game like mugen: TEH COOL.
A shame nobody's working on it at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1