Guys look pico 8 port for the ds look

yoooblls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Hey guys look at this dint tested it im busy with something but the original maker do this file is i forgot but ill send a link heres the original page and you can download the file there

Anyway this can be a potential for the ds (with the expansion port)and dsi (sd card no flashcars)
Dint tested it but ill do it later im busy

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just did a quick test and I'm quite impressed with the result, indeed at this stage only the speed deserves to be refined but for the rest it's really clean, a version compatible with the EZ3in1 would be really great.

This is a new homebrew to definitely follow!

To optimize the experience a little more, I recommend before launching a game to go to the settings menu by pressing start, then in 'audio' --> 'channel count' --> 'off' (this seems to do gain speed very very slightly), then go to video --> stretch mode --> stretch to fill (this improves visibility)

games tested :

pico8-nds.png

Last edited by Indy13,

yoooblls

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I just did a quick test and I'm quite impressed with the result, indeed at this stage only the speed deserves to be refined but for the rest it's really clean, a version compatible with the EZ3in1 would be really great.

This is a new homebrew to definitely follow!

To optimize the experience a little more, I recommend before launching a game to go to the settings menu by pressing start, then in 'audio' --> 'channel count' --> 'off' (this seems to do gain speed very very slightly), then go to video --> stretch mode --> stretch to fill (this improves visibility)

games tested :

View attachment 404726
This port of fake-8 fr need to be updated or refined and it could use the extra power with the expansion pak or twilight menu
Post automatically merged:

It gonna need to fix the audio

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo