Hacking popsloader on Vita question!

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I stay away from these "stores". Adrenaline should be the latest version, I updated after the upscale plugin came out and my Vita is on 3.60 Henkaku Enso. It's no big deal as I can play it via PCSX reARMed but it's bugging me :P

@SkyDX ,i've Adrenaline 7 and my PS Vita is on 3.65 Enso,one question:why don't you trust these stores?

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried yesterday put all complete popsloader plugins in seplugins. I almost have brick in my PS VITA SLIM. Adrenaline stuck on one screen, cant navigate.
I tried fix this, with configure vita plugins. And i finished with almost 4 hour trying fix CFW. Dont try Adrenaline with popsloader plugins. Its a good advice.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried yesterday put all complete popsloader plugins in seplugins. I almost have brick in my PS VITA SLIM. Adrenaline stuck on one screen, cant navigate.
I tried fix this, with configure vita plugins. And i finished with almost 4 hour trying fix CFW. Dont try Adrenaline with popsloader plugins. Its a good advice.

@Morricorne ,i'm sorry you bricked your PS Vita,but if you read the previous posts,i asked for Poposloader it was PSP only and it was confirmed.
A tip next time before you make changes to your PS Vita,do a search on forum or read carefully,because you risk doing irreversible damage!

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Morricorne ,i'm sorry you bricked your PS Vita,but if you read the previous posts,i asked for Poposloader it was PSP only and it was confirmed.
A tip next time before you make changes to your PS Vita,do a search on forum or read carefully,because you risk doing irreversible damage!

I already fix my Vita yesterday. I spend 4 hour to fix this booting issue and no henkaku setting. Its working finally. I installed everything again. And do a two qcma backup.
No more trying waste time with PSP plugins on vita adrenaline.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I already fix my Vita yesterday. I spend 4 hour to fix this booting issue and no henkaku setting. Its working finally. I installed everything again. And do a two qcma backup.
No more trying waste time with PSP plugins on vita adrenaline.
@Morricorne perfect,only advice i can give you to install only plugins needed by AutoPlugin II for Ps Vita,also because poploader is integrated in Adrenaline!

Inviato dal mio SM-N960F utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then buy the PSN version

Sure I can do that when I'm tired of launching PCSX reARMed, it's not a question of "why can't I play this on my Vita?" it's just my own technical curiosity why my own dump won't work as an eboot, I just want to know what's wrong/different with it.

It's the same reasoning why I never reinstall an OS when I have issues unless there's no other option. Sure I can reinstall an OS and most likely fix any issue that way but if I do that I learn nothing and don't know what caused the issue and why :P

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sure I can do that when I'm tired of launching PCSX reARMed, it's not a question of "why can't I play this on my Vita?" it's just my own technical curiosity why my own dump won't work as an eboot, I just want to know what's wrong/different with it.

It's the same reasoning why I never reinstall an OS when I have issues unless there's no other option. Sure I can reinstall an OS and most likely fix any issue that way but if I do that I learn nothing and don't know what caused the issue and why :P

Sorry @SkyDX ,why do you use PCSX reARMed instead of Adrenaline to play PS1 games, which works better?

Last edited by NeoGranzon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.