Gaming [POLL] Which Console do you Want a PiT Remake for?

If Nintendo were to create a Partners in Time HD remake, what console would you want it on?

• 3DS

• Nintendo Switch

• I don't care

• I don't want a remake at all

• Other Nintendo System (if so, please comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 440156

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a post on this earlier, and wondered if anyone else wanted a remake, and for which system
Comment a suggestion for the remakes name! (for example, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time + The Koopaling's Quest; I know that sounds like Minion Quest, but it's all that I could alliterate)

Last edited by Deleted member 440156,

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
They should remake it for the original DS so Nintendo can continue to profit from their old handheld's financial success.

Deleted member 440156

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should remake it for the original DS so Nintendo can continue to profit from their old handheld's financial success.
But that defeats the purpose of a remake. The whole point of an HD remake is to recreate a game with modern technology on a modern system

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyway, does ANYONE have an idea for a new mode like BJJ or MQTSFB?

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But that defeats the purpose of a remake. The whole point of an HD remake is to recreate a game with modern technology on a modern system

L85IbAt.png

Reactions: x65943

Kigiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If we talk about "HD" remakes then you instantly answered yourself, because there's LITERALY ONE CHOICE.

But, if i skip this misleading thing in your post, i think that 3DS is the more realistic option simply because it's obvious that Nintendo is pushing these remakes there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended